Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, I'm losing weight. Went down 4 belt notches in as many months.

I probably have cancer.

Comment

• Don't even joke.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Well, it does run in my family. The antacids I take to soothe my ulcer no longer work. Everything I eat burns once it hits my gut. If it isn't, fine. If it is, that's fine too. I've had a good run, and I have no regrets.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Well, it does run in my family. The antacids I take to soothe my ulcer no longer work. Everything I eat burns once it hits my gut. If it isn't, fine. If it is, that's fine too. I've had a good run, and I have no regrets.
          Do you do kid's birthday parties too?

Comment

• No... but I occasionally sing if drunk enough.

Comment

• SACK UP.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You're gonna let Price down.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Like I said. No regrets. Well... maybe one or two. I regret never having learned to play the cello.

But on to dinner. Making a beef roast with carrots and fresh green beans. Spuds on the side. We'll see if it gets eaten.

Comment

• Well I burned the stew beef so beef and noodles was a no go. Had personal frozen pizzas.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Geez, Vin. I'm the same age you are, don't joke about shit like that! Probably all that stress with your job hunting caused the weight loss and aggravated the ulcer. Now that you're working, when you get medical, go see a doctor stat.

Oh, and last of the leftovers by way of turkey sammiches Saturday night. Gonna try and get back into getting in shape after the holidays.

Comment

• My wife made some really good home made burritos. Rice & chicken mixed w/ some sort of sauce or spice & sauted onions & garlic, w/ Mrs Renfro's habanero salsa spooned generously overtop. CHOW.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ordered from a Chinese place we hadn't tried. Glad we did, was top notch, big servings, and complimentary egg rolls and those little chicken nuggets with it.

Comment

• That stuff is amazing in its ability to make me feel awful.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Chicken breasts and steamed veggies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                                That stuff is amazing in its ability to make me feel awful.
                                Same boat. Anymore the smell alone will give me The Vapors.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X