Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Brittany is going to a fucking Twilight feast at the Drafthouse tonight, so I get to handle my own dinner. Not sure what I want, but seriously debating going and buying a bucket of Popeye's.
    my inner fat kid is drooling
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Can't picture you at a Twilight feast, Jake. You're better off going to Popeye's.

Comment

• It's scented and would SO fuck up the taste of my food
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
          my inner fat kid is drooling
          I've got you beat - my outer fat kid is drooling.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• uggggggggggggh there's not really a Popeye's close. Nearest one is just far enough to not be "fast" and probably be cold chicken when i get home.

Comment

• I haven't had Popeyes or KFC for a long time, mostly because a couple of the grocery stores in my area do fried chicken just as tasty and for about $3-4 cheaper.
              sigpic
              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• You're lucky, Shake. I admit, I do prefer KFC to Popeye's, but I just don't indulge in either as much as I'd like to. They're delicious, but so freaking bad for you!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Yeah, that Popeye's didn't really do it for me. The red beans and rice were good, but that's just because they use Blue Runner, and I can get those myself. Kind of wish I had just fried some myself.

Comment

• Alton Brown's brined turkey recipe, rubbed down w/ herb butter, gravy made using same, mashed potatoes w/ garlic & McAdam muenster cheese, green bean casserole & my wife's sausage stuffing. Fuckin' chow.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Tonight,it's breakfast.
                      Scrambled eggs with shredded smoked gouda,bacon bits and finely chopped onions,peppered bacon on the side and biscuits with butter and Grandma's molasses. Coffee'd out so I'm having a cup of mango and peach hot tea.
                      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• A pork roast sprinkled w/ salt, pepper & garlic powder, Noodle Roni Parmesan Cheese flavor & boiled carrots w/ butter.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Cheesesteak subs from absolutely the best sub shop in Atlantic City.

Comment

• Made chili since it's a bit nipply outside, but just wasn't in the mood for it.

Comment

• Last week was an exercise in excess. Today begins the purge.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                                Last week was an exercise in excess. Today begins the purge.
                                I ate a fuck ton of protein all week, and my belt can go beyond the final notch. Don't know how I pulled that off.

Comment

Working...
                                X