Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the very subtle, slightly hidden recipe for Ching Chong Potato that I especially love.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Last night I felt lazy, so I picked up a thincrust Gyro pizza from my HyVee's Italian Express kitchen.

Pretty fucking good, I must say. Never thought about a gyro pizza before, but it worked like gangbusters.
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Holy shit, HyVee. I thought those only existed in small towns in MN.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nope, Iowa and Nebraska too. In fact, they're all over Omaha.
          sigpic
          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
            It's the very subtle, slightly hidden recipe for Ching Chong Potato that I especially love.
            I envision Vin in the future hosting his cooking/close quarters combat show and Ching Chong Potato being his "bam" a'la Emeril.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Does the preparation of "Ching Chong Potato" involve an Asian man slapping someone & yelling "MAU!"? If not, why not, goddammit?
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Merci Vin!!!!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ordered chinese food from a new restaurant my buddy told me about. GODDAMN TO THEIR BBQ SHORT RIBS. SOOOOO GOOOOD.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Made hatch chile tilapia and couscous. Brittany chopped up an avocado and mixed it into the couscous and man that was cash money.

Comment

• Went to a nephew's birthday party. To my shame, 2 slices of Chuck E. Cheese pizza, and some woeful excuses for mozzarella sticks and buffalo wings. FAIL.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• You go there for the pitchers, man. The pitchers and the X-Men Arcade.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• dirty rice

Comment

• Brittany is going to a fucking Twilight feast at the Drafthouse tonight, so I get to handle my own dinner. Not sure what I want, but seriously debating going and buying a bucket of Popeye's.

Comment

• yessss

Comment

• LOVE THAT CHICKEN FROM POPEYES!!!! lulz

We had fajitas last night OMG so good.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X