Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Steak tenderloin sandwich with caramelized onions and siracha aioli on a rosemary parmesean bun with garlic fries. And a pint of Cold Smoke.

awwyeah.jpg
    GIMME!!!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Had a fish fry. Dipped 'em in dry tempura mix, then tempura batter. Did the same with the tater wedges I cut. Dusted every damn thing with Old Bay™.

Mmmm... satisfyin'!

Comment

• Four pints of Sierra Nevada, one Jameson neat, five slices of thin-crust sausage/pepperoni/mushroom pizza from O'Hara's near my work. Love that fucking pizza.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You can't find that? Seems like every pizzeria in Jersey is doing a buffalo chicken pizza.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Attempting robs chowder. Better be good. Had to go to 3 stores to find everything. Weren't cheap neither.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Attempting robs chowder. Better be good. Had to go to 3 stores to find everything. Weren't cheap neither.
              Rob meat is expensive stuff. It has to do with him running around as you attempt to chop it.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Having a yummy shrimp caesar salad!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Tonight, the wife wants fried chicken, and me, Korean fried chicken. Fuck it, I'll do both.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm making chili...

Comment

• Man I got a huge craving for fried chicken last night. Think I'm doing it this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Attempting robs chowder. Better be good. Had to go to 3 stores to find everything. Weren't cheap neither.
                        Hmms the chorizo should have been the most expensive thing. Hopefully it turned out good
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want fried chicken too, damn it. Katie wants to take me to The Counter for dinner and beers, though, so not gonna say no.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                            I want fried chicken too, damn it. Katie wants to take me to The Counter for dinner and beers, though, so not gonna say no.
                            My current plan is to buy some chicken and catfish Friday night. Saturday Brittany is spending the day with her sister. I am going to fry all the catfish and chicken and eat it up while playing video games ALL DAAAAYYYYYY

Comment

• Made a big batch of slop. SOOO GOOOD.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What is in said slop, sir?

We're celebrating my birthday this weekend (George is feeling a lot better, which is great!), and at the risk of sounding old ( ), I just am too freaking tired to celebrate my birthday on the actual day when it falls on a weekday - I don't think I've celebrated my birthday on weekday since I was about 23!. So, I'm treating myself to sushi from JJ's! NOM!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X