Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      That meal can sex my tongue up alllll night.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Instead of steak, I'm going to two cans of tuna with soy sauce and Sriracha because THAT IS ALL I HAVE LEFT IN THE CUPBOARD.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• SO TASTY. FULL. SLEEP NAO.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Did a family portion of Pad Thai and Mee Goreng, with a side of cucumber salad. Winner.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Did a family portion of Pad Thai and Mee Goreng, with a side of cucumber salad. Winner.

Fucking.NOM
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You're gonna need to go ahead and offer that recipe.

Comment

• Pad Thai is already there. I'll post that Mee Goreng one. They're similar.

Comment

• I agree. Marteen,that looks amazing!
                    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• See? She's learnding!

Comment

• It is done.

And it's the first time I've used a store bought sauce for the Pad Thai. Not bad at all, and I saved some time.

Comment

• I was going to ask you if the store bought kind was acceptable...

now I know... and knowing is half the battle. The other half is red lasers and blue lasers.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            I was going to ask you if the store bought kind was acceptable...

now I know... and knowing is half the battle. The other half is red lasers and blue lasers.

Win.

Yeah, as a good sauce will already have the fish sauce in it, so all you need are the veggies, meats, eggs and noodles.

I get a sauce made in Thailand, by the producers of Ong Bak, I presume.

Comment

• Steak tenderloin sandwich with caramelized onions and siracha aioli on a rosemary parmesean bun with garlic fries. And a pint of Cold Smoke.

awwyeah.jpg

Comment

• Red Baron Buffalo Chicken Pizza.

I really wish I could find a place that makes a real pizza using those ingredients. Way better than frozen pizza should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X