Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't saying there weren't other places that did it, but to discount food because it's not made down south is silly.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh, we know...

we just delight in fucking with you, is all...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Oh, we know...

we just delight in fucking with you, is all...
        THAT.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Yes... I moved back in on Saturday. I've been busy with reparations and finding constructive ways to harness my seemingly boundless anger.

If it were any other woman, I'd tell them to go do something in an angry fashion... but then, no other woman has cared about me this much.
          I'm with Matt and the rest, very glad you two crazy kids are back together. Re: anger issues - Vin, exercise that shit away. Lift stuff, walk, jog, run, bring law to the lawless, whatever. Worst that'll happen is you'll still be cranky, but you'll look good.

Comment

• And for the sake of all that's good and holy, be naughty in bed, and no that does not mean give her a dutch oven Vin. :-)
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Very, very happy to hear that.
              Thank you. No one would ever be able to say we didn't give it a damn good try!
              Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              I'm with Matt and the rest, very glad you two crazy kids are back together. Re: anger issues - Vin, exercise that shit away. Lift stuff, walk, jog, run, bring law to the lawless, whatever. Worst that'll happen is you'll still be cranky, but you'll look good.
              I think we're both stubborn enough to go a few rounds. We got out of the house yesterday and took Brooke to a Day of the Dead festival in Atlanta.
              Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              And for the sake of all that's good and holy, be naughty in bed, and no that does not mean give her a dutch oven Vin. :-)
              THAT is never an issue with either one of us
              Dutch oven? You would all be attending the Funeral of Vin if he did that to me
              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Good to see you kids back at it and I genuinely wish you both the best. Meanwhile, I'm thinking I should join a monastery.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                  Dutch oven? You would all be attending the Funeral of Vin if he did that to me
                  Remember... I want a Viking funeral. Burn me, then carouse in my memory.

Comment

• Why yes, I think I will have a sirloin steak tonight.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      Why yes, I think I will have a sirloin steak tonight.
                      I think this means Howard is getting laid.

Comment

• My mouth is getting laid, yes. Wait. That sounds nasty.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I want steak for dinner and am totally broke until Wednesday. FUCK.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Why yes, I think I will have a sirloin steak tonight.
                            Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I think this means Howard is getting laid.
                            Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            My mouth is getting laid, yes. Wait. That sounds nasty.
                            Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                            I want steak for dinner and am totally broke until Wednesday. FUCK.
                            I want my mouth to get laid too.

Comment

• Howard's having some prime beefsteak tonight, yessir.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You steak eatin' bastiges. I'm having leftovers. And they ain't steak.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X