Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know we have the same living room rug, but I think we also have the same dishes, Jake! Fiesta Ware in Peacock Blue?

Dinner tonight - FIVE! FIVE! FIVE DOLLAR FOOT LONG! Tuna sub on honey wheat, with swiss, lettuce, cucumbers and black olives.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
      FIVE! FIVE! FIVE DORRAH FOOT RONG!
      Sounds like a rentboy from Bangkok peddling his wares......

Comment

• 30 minutes before someone made a dick joke - you guys are slacking!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          I know we have the same living room rug, but I think we also have the same dishes, Jake! Fiesta Ware in Peacock Blue?
          yerp!
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
            yerp!
            (*Housewares High Five!*)

Actually, the principle behind the old Fiesta Ware is that you buy several of the colors and mix and match them. I have service for eight, with two place settings in each color of red, yellow, blue and green. But I even have the same ones as you - the square dishes instead of the traditional round ones, because they have both!

Comment

• Made red beans and rice. Could have used a little salt, but I think my Mississippi grandfather would have been proud.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ate 2 bowls of the Polish bean soup I made on Sunday. Meh. I think next time I'll leave out the parsnips & use extra carrots & celery. It could also use a little salt; I refrained from adding any b/c I thought the kielbasa would be plenty salty as it was. Shows all I know.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Tonight: chicken cordon bleu with potatoes.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Pizza last night. Tonight will probably be pizza, as we're stuck going out with friends.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Unless it's shitty pizza, that ain't a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Tonight: chicken cordon bleu with potatoes.
                        It wouldn't be a bad thing if the recipe for this made its way into the appropriate thread. Just sayin'.

And yeah, pizza is rarely a problem.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Will do!

Comment

• It's a problem in that we're trying to eat healthier. Last night's pizza was a 'fuck it it's late and we need to eat just throw in an emergency frozen pizza' pizza. Tonight will be pizza by choice, and I'm skipping the gym to eat it.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Pizza two days in a row?

SEE IF YOU GET INVITED TO THE VOLLEYBALL MATCH WITH ICEMAN AND SLIDER!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                                Pizza two days in a row?

SEE IF YOU GET INVITED TO THE VOLLEYBALL MATCH WITH ICEMAN AND SLIDER!
                                *starts slow clap* YESSSSSSS
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X