Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I'd talk more about what we did with our Pork loin but Martin had to go and steal my thunder. *sadpanda*
    Unless you stuffed it with your penis, TELL!!!!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Actually it'll sound tame next to yours. But we marinated them in a proprietary mixture of seasonings (meaning I forgot what all I put on it) and a little bit of Worcestershire sauce (again no culinary reason why, we were just winging it) and then we seared them in the iron skillet and baked them at 275 slowly for I forget how long.* They came out super freaking juicy, super freaking tender and full of flavor. We served them with sweet potato's and grilled corn on the cob.

It was nom

*this recipe is super freaking accurate right?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It does. Marinated pork tenderloin is the goods.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It was better than that "recipe" I put would indicate. I should write down some of the shit I wing in the kitchen in case it turns out good. Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cheese tortellini for Nathan and lobster ravioli for me from Trader Joe's. Both very tasty.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Kabonasa Kielbasa w/ suerkraut & potato/garlic pierogis from Pulaski Meats in Linden, NJ. W/ some Kosciusko mustard on the side. Fucking CHOW all around.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Hand made sausages from Revival Market, this organic amazing grocery story that does as much as possible in house, including banking the roll I put the sausage on. One of my burgers covered with montererry jack. Some spicy poblano potato salad. HOLY FUCK GOOD. Chili con queso. BBQ chicken legs. I didn't even touch literally 3/4 of the food we had. My best friend's wife brought her amazing jalapeno ranch did and shit was gone before I even got a chance. Someone else made some apparently amazing mac n cheese that I didn't even know about. SO MUCH FOOD

Comment

• Lamb Rogan Josh and Chana Masala. Had the leftovers tonight.

CHOW.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Amy's Organics Mac & Cheese. It's truly fabulous, fabulous stuff.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Last edited by Shit Dickface; 10-23-2011, 07:24 PM. Reason: edited, deferring to James Franco
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Heated up another left over burger and some of the badass BBQ chicken I made. SO GOOD.

Comment

• Made a Tradhurrr Joes run at lunch and grabbed a nice ribeye, that 21 Seasoning stuff, a bag of kale, a block of their Unexpected Cheddar, and a block of their Gruyere. Gonna make whole wheat mac and cheese, roasted kale, and grill that steak for dinner tonight.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Pork loin stuffed with a mix of sauteed mushrooms, onion, garlic and blue cheese. Sides were black eye peas, okra and tomatoes, and a yellow rice of some sort the wife unit came up with. NOM

Comment

• My half assed - but often requested - version of chicken cacciatore over angel hair.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

~

Comment

Working...
                                X