Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Vin's calling it "cock mayo" in the 1st place count?

*Oink Oink* anyway.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• When Lisa says pigs what she really means is Distinguished Scholarly Gentlemen.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Hammy Helper wasn't that bad last night.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Which flavor did you have? Shitty or Extra Original Shitty
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• extra original shitty.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well if you have to eat it Extra OG is the way to go.

Comment

• shit was legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  The Hammy Helper wasn't that bad last night.
                  It's the morning after that regret sets in.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    When Lisa says pigs what she really means is Distinguished Scholarly Gentlemen.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• a Outlaw Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Jack in the Box because I apparently hate myself.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• So in the pantheon of bad Jack in the Box burgers/chicken sandwiches where does that one fall in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                          Just call me P'Iggy. . . .

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            shit was legit.
                            See? SEE!?

And I fucking like Kraft Mac n ' Cheese too! Sue me!

Comment

• I used to eat hamburger helper too. The only one I really liked was the one with hash browns that you'd cover with cheese. Get that one good and crisp and it was chow. The rest always kinda tasted too artificial. Tuna helper was gross.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                So in the pantheon of bad Jack in the Box burgers/chicken sandwiches where does that one fall in?
                                It's actually not bad! Probably astonishing after a night of heavy drinking.

RE: All the helper stuff - My mom used to make their turkey tetrazzini (maybe tuna tetrazzini? I don't remember! Haven't eaten that shit in almost 10 years!) but would sub chicken in and it was awwwwesome.
                                Last edited by Shit Dickface; 10-19-2011, 10:28 AM. Reason: asdf
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X