Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit, that's so scary! I'm really sorry - hope it's something they can take care of quickly for her.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Hope she gets better, Billy, and the doctor can help her.

Comment

• Going to the grocery store tomorrow, and I want to make something quick but delicious tomorrow when I get back. I leave my fate in your hands, BDR.

Comment

• Lamb and dumplings. Mmmmmmmm lamb.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hate you. Been craving lamb for months. Hell, been craving chicken and dumplings as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Lamb and dumplings. Mmmmmmmm lamb.
              I WANT THAT, NOW GET ON A PLANE AND BRING IT OVER HERE!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Nothing left but some broth (which is really, really good too). I could eat lamb every day. SO GOOD!
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I had steak cooked in my iron skillet with the Alton Brown method(or at least the one I saw on his show, may not have been "his.") HOLYFUCKYOUMUSTALLTRYITNAO!!!! Sosososososososososogood. Literally the juiciest steak I've ever had. I also kind of cribbed a bit from Rerb's preparation pre-cooking. SO MUCH NOM
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lamb chops. From the grill. SO FULL RIGHT NOW. NOM NOM NOM LAMB.

Comment

• A chicken & chorizo burrito. Not nearly as good as it sounds. Someday I'll learn not to trust mexican food from any restaurant other than Jose Tejas.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Goddammit Ig, I was really hoping for you that you'd mention pussy as what you just ate.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Pho and then grilled cheese and tomato soup.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Beef tenderloin, oven roasted in an herb-garlic-parmesan-breadcrumb crust, Rice a Roni, baby carrots w/ butter, dinner rolls. For dessert, Chocolate dipped donuts w/ sprinkles from Judicke's Bakery in Bayonne.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              Beef tenderloin, oven roasted in an herb-garlic-parmesan-breadcrumb crust, Rice a Roni, baby carrots w/ butter, dinner rolls. For dessert, Chocolate dipped donuts w/ sprinkles from Judicke's Bakery in Bayonne.
                              Ok... I came a little when I read this. And I'm not ashamed to admit it, either.

Reminds me I have a few pork tenderloins in the freezer I need to thaw out.

Comment

• fried salmon patties with spicy sirichia mayo and arugula.

Tonight is egg noodles, steamed veggies and baked chicken.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X