Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    "Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiiieeeeeeeee..."
    I don't know what this is from

Comment

• I knew it but couldn't recall where from - after a quick Google search I found it's from Just Shoot Me. I can't believe I actually recognized a line from that show - it's been a while.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• 9.5lbs pork shoulder in the oven. Fuck ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
          I knew it but couldn't recall where from - after a quick Google search I found it's from Just Shoot Me. I can't believe I actually recognized a line from that show - it's been a while.
          Just Shoot Me it is! It's probably one of the only really memorable episodes they had for an otherwise mediocre sitcom. David Cross plays the head photographer's younger brother who everyone thinks is permanently brain damaged after a fall from a tree when he was nine. Turns out he's been faking it for years since his family does everything for him and doesn't expect him to get a job or move out since they all think he's brain damaged. That was actually the only really funny episode they ever had.

EDIT: Here ya go. It's not the chicken pot pie line, but it explains pretty well what's up with the episode.
          Last edited by Lisa; 10-01-2011, 09:55 AM.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Pulled pork shoulder, green chile mac n cheese, a spinach/sausage/been dip, green beans steamed in bacon, and Brittany's peanut butter ice cream cake.

Comment

• has-been dip?

Comment

• I has it no more, because I ate it all. My typing skillz be lacking, I feel back asleep and slept three more hours this morning. It was pinto beans.

Comment

• No worries.

Going to lay on some fried pork chops, some mac & cheese, and some baked beans for tonight.

Comment

• Last night was my birthday dinner with the family, so I got to choose. Pork loin, mashed potatoes, peas and pumpkin pie for dessert. Ahhhhhhh, so tasty.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Damn,now I want Pumpkin pie :/
                      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Pulled pork shoulder, green chile mac n cheese, a spinach/sausage/been dip, green beans steamed in bacon, and Brittany's peanut butter ice cream cake.
                        pardon me while I wipe the drool & jizz off my screen.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• We made our super yummy chorizo and chicken chowder last night. So tasty! We will have it as leftovers again tonight and tomorrow.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Brittany didn't feel well and had no appetite and I wasn't in the mood to cook...soooo EAT ALL THE PIZZA ROLLS

Comment

• How's she been doing, Billy? Did she see the doc yet?
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• 2:30 today. Not doing great. She's not wanted to eat anything for almost two weeks now, and she's had a constant fever the past few days. Last night she was delirious in bed talking and being aggro about something, and I tried to get her to talk about it, but it was just gibberish. She told me today she knew she was having crazy dreams. I told her to make sure she eats today, because they are for sure going to take tons of blood this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X