Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm, extra floor flavoring, hmmm.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Not floor. The ground.

Ok, I did rinse it off.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• By rinse, do you mean you used water or you brushed it off with your hand?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          By rinse, do you mean you used water or you brushed it off with your hand?
          Same difference.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Water
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              By rinse, do you mean you used water or you brushed it off with your hand?
              urine.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm sorry, the correct answer we were looking for was semen, semen.

Comment

• offhand, it would be difficult to generate enough semen to thoroughly disinfect your chicken breast. Unless you're Peter North, of course.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• That's why I collect jars like I talked about in the new episode. They always come in handy.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You were inspired by that episode in The Shield, weren't you?

Comment

• Never seen The Shield. not a fan of cop shows.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I miss Dirty Queen. While they were white-trashy as fuck, you couldn't beat a steak-finger basket with a shovel.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            That's why I collect jars like I talked about in the new episode. They always come in handy.
                            Suddenly I'm picturing Rob dunking his food into jars of Semen (like Miracle Whip) and grilling it up.

Remind me not to eat at Chez Hughes.

Comment

• Chez Hughes rated F by the Hennepin County Board of Health.

Comment

• how in the hell did you know that we live in Hennepin County?

Wait a minute, you're one of THEM, aren't you???!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X