Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not that we won't tell him Vin, it's that Jakes gonna Jake.

For dinner last night? Meatloaf sandwich. Yeah you want some, don't lie.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pulled pork came out good, but the rub was SUPER thick in a few places and when I bit into it...well it wasn't nearly as tasty as it should have been.

Comment

• papa john's cheese sticks with garlic sauce. yep.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That garlic sauce when served warm = nom
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            For dinner last night? Meatloaf sandwich. Yeah you want some, don't lie.
            LOVE meat loaf sandwiches. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They're sooooooooo good. I had two. I feel no guilt.

Comment

• hate meatloaf. Granted it's because I had to eat it a ton as a kid but I don't think I've had it in years.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                  hate meatloaf. Granted it's because I had to eat it a ton as a kid but I don't think I've had it in years.
                  I'm the same way with potato salad. Was forced to eat it as a kid and hated it so now I'm like FUCK ALL POTATO SALAD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                    hate meatloaf. I don't think I've had it in years.
                    That is fucking depressing.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It really is, but that's what happens when kids are force fed things OR have to eat the same shit all the time.

Comment

• I burned out on meat loaf when I was a kid and didn't eat it for years. I tried it again when I was like 30 and fell in love with it all over again.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Maybe Rherb needs a Nomtervention.

Comment

• What's a GBFF?
                            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• gay best friend forever
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Still never had meatloaf still living happily making burgers with ground beef like a sane person.

Comment

Working...
                                X