Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a T-bone AND NY Strip and a bunch of crap legs, with corn on the cob and potato casserole.

Comment

• made breakfast tacos again. Had two batches. One was eggs/potatoes/onion/bacon and the other was eggs/potatoes/bacon/onion/green peppers/tomatoes

yummmm
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        a bunch of crap legs
        u eatin' pieces of shit for breakfast dawg

I was a total pig yesterday afternoon/last night. Crushed half a DiGiorno supreme for lunch and the other half for dinner, made carne asada and had a carne asada bowl with brown rice/black beans/jack cheese/Tapatio, and then followed that up with a piece of whole wheat pita chopped in half and a ton of chunky natural PB spread on it and a glass of milk. It's what I get for smokin' trees all day I guess but idgaf
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• also i want breakfast tacos. If you have the Sin City DVD, Robert Rodriguez knows how to make the shit out of some breakfast tacos. He might be a meh director, but dem tacos. Also, see the puerco pibil recipe from the Once Upon A Time In Mexico DVD.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• That's the recipe we made.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• we now make his tortillas for everything. SOOOOO GOOOOOD

Comment

• Pulled pork in the muthafuckin ooooooooooven

Comment

• yesssssss

Comment

• Smoked 3 racks of ribs for some friends, coated w/ powderpuff rub and dipped in Texas Jack sauce. Corn on the cob. A double Glenkinchie. I lost count of how many shiner bocks, and at least 2 Undercover Investigation Shut Down Ales by Lagunitas. So that's what 4 Am looks like. . . .
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      Smoked 3 racks of ribs for some friends, coated w/ powderpuff rub and dipped in Texas Jack sauce. Corn on the cob. A double Glenkinchie. I lost count of how many shiner bocks, and at least 2 Undercover Investigation Shut Down Ales by Lagunitas. So that's what 4 Am looks like. . . .
                      Had a proper Durban curry, a bit of weed, and a fuckton of beer...

Nice.

Comment

• Sylvia called me up since she was in the area with her GBFF, we ended up going to The Counter where I smashed a beef burger with mixed greens, red onion, tomato, Tillamook sharp cheddar, bacon on multigrain bun, fries, some onion strings, and a caramel-drizzled brownie a la mode for dessert. Realized that even if she and I don't get back together, I'm fine with us being friends and I'm actually over the whole "oh god I'm so depressed and foreveralone" thing. Being back in the gym and having actively been hit on by several hot girls over the past week made me realize that.

~

Comment

• Good for you Jake, now go and JAKESMASH those fake bus stops, do it for the elderly.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, fuck that shit up.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good on you, Jake! Glad to hear you're moving on and getting philosophical about the whole relationship, that you're still friends, and that you still have charisma!

Like B_Metal said, find those signs, smash those signs, and get on local TV so you can bring this subject to the fore!

Comment

• You cannot be friends with someone you've been intimate with. Ever.

I know that you're from California and a progressive liberal and think that hugs and kisses will make the world a shiny happy place... but that dog don't fucking hunt.

Never fucking has. Never goddamned will. There is no good thing about 'being the better man' or 'taking the moral high ground'. The only thing that says to people is that you're a good-natured doormat.

And everyone will blow sunshine up your ass and say "Golly... you're so noble!"... until your back is turned. Then you become a 'fucking idiot'.

Life has enough pain. Doing shit like this only adds to it. Pop smoke and move the fuck on. Maybe no one else here is willing to tell you the truth, but I am... and if you hate me for it, then so be it.

Comment

Working...
                                X