Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a funky marinade that had something like apricots, jalapenos, and key limes in it. I marinaded some chicken breasts in the stuff for 24 hours and grilled 'em up last night. Holy ballz were they good.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Took the leftover Ropa that Vin made and added rice,black beans and corn to the meat and sauce. We haz Cuban goulash! Man,I wish I had some of my Cajun crackers to go in it
      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Last night, home made meatball subs with shredded mozzarella. soooooooooo good.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Last night, home made meatball subs with shredded mozzarella. soooooooooo good.
          That does sound good. Anything cheesy and gooey works
          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Had leftovers for lunch today it was so good.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• skeet to all of this

Finishing up a review tonight so it'll probably just be Trader Joe's falafel (which ain't too bad), roasted garlic hummus, and chicken titty. Maybe a protein shake for dessert.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                skeet to all of this

Finishing up a review tonight so it'll probably just be Trader Joe's falafel (which ain't too bad), roasted garlic hummus, and chicken titty. Maybe a protein shake for dessert.
                Omg,chicken titty

Comment

• Found some cajun crackers
                  WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                    Found some cajun crackers
                    WIN!
                    And I guess we also found the chicken salad and leftover BBQ ribs at 2am this morning...

Comment

• I have not had it yet, but this weekend is Brittany's sisters birthday. Her mom is making NY Strip and crab legs for the occasion. Oh yes I will partake in these delights and be quite the fat boy after.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        And I guess we also found the chicken salad and leftover BBQ ribs at 2am this morning...

I tend to get hungry after hours of sex

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                          I tend to get hungry after minutes of sex
                          Corrected for supreme accuracy.

Comment

• Six of one... a half dozen of the other.

Comment

• 6 minutes? Sounds about right. Actually for your age that's pretty good. Make sure you stretch after.

Comment

• So much milanesa covered in queso blanco and Frank's.

Comment

Working...
                                X