Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wife made me a chocolate-raspberry pie* for Father's day. NOM.

*My wife HATES chocolate since childhood. The taste and smell of it. So her making anything chocolate is an Event.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Made two big bowls of dinner salad, added some blue cheese, topped with Italian dressing then had 1-1/2 leftover fried chicken breasts topped in Frank's. CASSSSSSSH MONEY

Comment

• Made some homemade tortillas last night (first time) for our shrimp fajitas. Fucking NOM. What a goddamn difference they make as opposed to buying tortillas. So fucking good. Thanks Robert Rodriguez!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had a ton of finger food at a graduation party last night. The rebellion has been going on all night in my gastro system...
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Threw some boneless ribs in the crock pot with some diced up potatoes only to find out we had no BBQ sauce. Brittany whipped some together from scratch, then had some ranch beans, carrots, and green beans on the side. Finished with a Blue Bell ice cream sandwich.

Comment

• Blue Bell ice cream. Good memories.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Had some Pork & Cheese Roulades. Pound a thin slice of pork loin to 1/8" thickness. Generously season w/ salt & pepper, place a cornichon (you know, those tiny sweet/spicy pickles?), a few pieces of onion & a stick of gouda (or edam or gruyere) cheese on the narrow end, roll up tightly, roll a strip of bacon around it & pin the whole smear closed with a kebab skewer. Grill and serve w/ a dollop of mascarpone (or clotted or sour cream). It was even better than it sounds.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I vaguely remember dinner but I can't recall what it was after the high that bag of Old Dutch All Dressed chips gave me. Nom-nirvana!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We had our super yummy salmon burgers again. I think this was our best version so far.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I miss my Old Dutch All Dressed already. We knew each other for only a short while but I'll never forget you ODAD.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have Bach's 'Requiem for Old Dutch All Dressed' playing on my iPod now.

Comment

• Me too. I r a sad. But at least I can die now having known the joys of All dressed. And yeah Old Dutch over the Ruffles for sure.

Comment

• Made a variation on Cajun Dirty Rice... threw a few 'scrimps' in it. Made some biscuits to go with. Ended up feeding the next door neighbor and her little girl.

I'm glad I always make enough for leftovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                              We had our super yummy salmon burgers again. I think this was our best version so far.
                              Yeah, those bitches were fantastic.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Chicken with sliced potatoes,onions & mushrooms(courtesy of Vincent)
                                Fresh fried okra(courtesy of Lola)

Damn,we're good!
                                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Working...
                                X