Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherry for the gahtdamn win, every year, all years.

I could eat those like fackin' Skittles, brah.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-13-2011, 01:07 PM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Being from a part of the country where tomatoes go on or with just about everything I'm contractually obligated to say "ya'll doin it wrong." However I understand acidity issues and texture issues.

Ya'll still doing it wrong though.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck that tomatoes suck unless prepared, cook, and added to something good like enchiladas.

Comment

• YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS THE UNCOOKED SUCK
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YOU ARE THE ONES WITH DAINTY PALATES!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would seriously kill a big juicy double cheese and bacon Whataburger tonight. I haven't had one in at least six months, and I am trying to be more strict on my diet but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• GIVE IN TO YOUR FEELINGS.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shit, just Billy typing that shit out makes me want one. Join me William and together we will rule...well nothing but we can piss Jake off by telling how fucking awesome they were.

Comment

• Two jumbo lump crab cakes and a bowl of lobster bisque

Comment

• nice!

all we had was some turkey burgers with muenster cheese and bacon. However I made some sirichia mayo and fucking NOM to that stuff.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ok,ok,I'm a few days late with this one,but the other night I made a huge pot of homemade chili and used shredded smoked Gouda to top it with. I are now addicted to that combination.
                            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                              Ok,ok,I'm a few days late with this one,but the other night I made a huge pot of homemade chili and used shredded smoked Gouda to top it with. I are now addicted to that combination.
                              Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Totally making this when it gets below 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Totally making this when it gets below 100.
                                Um... no.

Make it NAO! It is worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X