Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grilled Lemon Pepper spiced chicken breast and a heaping portion of green beans...washed down with some hef.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Ribs, beer brats, and corn on the cob. Was so fucking tasty.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We just got back from our fishing trip to Canada. If you've never had a proper shorelunch of fresh fish that you've just caught, you're missing out. We're going to duplicate it this weekend with some of the 44 walleye (our limit) that we brought home.

I fucking gained 7 lbs last week, and it was worth it.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• HAha. Vacation weight is always the best to gain. Because it's always from awesome food.

Made some chicken in the castiron last night. Oh shit. So fucking tasty. Seared the bastards first then baked them in the oven. So fucking good. Also had some steamed veggies. And only 1 beer. BAM!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What did you season with?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Kosher salt, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, garlic and lemon. Seared them in some olive oil for a min or two on both sides, then threw em in the oven forl ike 15 mins at 350. So tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                HAha. Vacation weight is always the best to gain. Because it's always from awesome food.
                I've already lost 3 of those pounds. The wife and I are on a bit of a 'detox' diet of healthy shit to try and burn them off. I almost feel like a vegan at the moment.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'm dreading how much weight is going to be gained at the ren fest.

Comment

• When are you going, Rob? We're going this Sunday, weather permitting. I can't wait to get annihilated on honey mead again.

Comment

• Not sure yet. Still waiting to hear back from my brother (he's Lesley and I's sober cab).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Kosher salt, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, garlic and lemon. Seared them in some olive oil for a min or two on both sides, then threw em in the oven forl ike 15 mins at 350. So tasty.
                        I'm having the last chicken breast right now for lunch. So tasty! "Wait ago" Rob on making awesome chicken!
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Cooked up some chicken in the skillet last night. Covered it with kosher salt, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, chipotle chili powder, chili powder and some smoked cumin. Then sliced that shit up and made some kick ass fucking fajitas. So fucking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                            I'm having the last chicken breast right now for lunch. So tasty! "Wait ago" Rob on making awesome chicken!
                            "Wait ago" is now a Podcaust meme.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So tonight I made a new sauce for my spaghetti. In the words of Lesley: "This is the best sauce you've ever made." Yeah, it was fucking awesome.

Comment

• The best quick marinara sauce I've found (if you're lazy and just want to throw in vegetables/meat to simmer in a sauce) is Pomi marinara. It's amazing.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X