Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• came real fucking hard
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
      I feel like an idiot. What is a cathead biscuit?
      Ergo... 'big like a cat's head'. They call them 'drop biscuits' in other places, but same difference.

Still not cooking. Got a lot of shit cleaned out of the apartment. Since I could not sell a lot of stuff, I had a 'FREE SHIT' night last night.

I ended up having a frozen Trader Joe Shrimp Scampi and pasta with a bottle of '07 Banfi Pinot Grigio.

Not a bad meal for a guy too juked up to cook.

Comment

• I've just always called them country biscuits.

Comment

• I've always called them Lucasnecks.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• CARVER AVATAR FOR THE DERP

Comment

• HUH
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HUH?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• HUH

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yes.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YOU TAKIN NOTES ON A MOTHAFUCKIN CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY!?

Comment

• My roast from last night post slicing. Pic is fuzzy because my wife is terrible at technology. Like all technology. Lulz

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking nothing better than that. Too bad you have a pack of wild hyenas, else you'd have 3 days of grub there.

Comment

• I ended up having that meat and half a bottle of Evan Williams because fuck my roommates in the face with a chainsaw
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That looks so good!
                              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Fucking nothing better than that. Too bad you have a pack of wild hyenas, else you'd have 3 days of grub there.
                                Yeah, we'll be lucky after the kids eat if that will make a few sandwiches. Damn you fertility.

Originally posted by Lola View Post
                                That looks so good!
                                Why thank you. It was ridiculously good.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X