Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About 3lbs of fried catfish, few scoops of shredded potato casserole, cheesecake from my absolute favorite bakery in the world, and one bite of my aunt's fudge. Been drinking water non-stop since I got home.

Comment

• Turkey Burger and fries at Astro Burger

Brandon Routh was right, these are fantastic.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yeah, I love that place.

I had a ton of beer, two Jameson on the rocks, and two shots of tequila at my friend's birthday bash. Man dinner.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I had Banquet Salisbury Stea... I mean, soy patties. Eating the leftovers now with a fuckton of scotch.

Sleep will not come.

Comment

• Insomnia?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Very bad dreams... the ones like in the movies when you wake up screaming.

Comment

• Yikes.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yep.

I am now on my 9th pot of tea.

Comment

• Ugh, that sucks, dude. I'm merely sporting a hangover, but gonna cure that with hot garlic shredded pork and brown rice. Being lazy today and trying to not leave bed. Haha.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Steak kebabs w/ Steve Raichlen's Pincho powder, and pork w/ Puerto RIcan Pig Powder, Rice a Roni w/ a fuckton of hot sauce, and green beans. I was quite pleased w/ the way the kebabs came out.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Now I want to start a latin band called Puerto Rican Pig Powder.
                        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I made a killer pork loin on the grill last night. We ate that along with some grilled veggies and curried lentils. Thank God we have leftovers to eat.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Lesley made a vodka cream sauce and I made some jumbo shrimp. It was tasty.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Made some boneless ribs in the crock pot, then realized I had no idea what else to make. Ended up throwing together stuffed baked potatoes and ton of veggies. Quite tasty.

Comment

• Grilled some marinated steaks that were JAWSOME. As was the salad I made to go along with them.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X