Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I saw a bag of tater tots, but they're not called that here in Quebec, since I think it's a brand name. But only one brand is barely available.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Massive burger covered in colby jack cheese and Frank's, Chappel Hill jalapeno and smoked sausage with spicy BBQ sauce, hot dogs with a perfect layer of char, ice cream cake. OH and the biggest fucking kolaches ever. Like massive. Big as my fucking bicep.

Comment

• Got food poisoning (minor case) from a Mexican restaurant last night. Both the wife unit and I were on the toilet all day long. RAW.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hope you two are feeling better.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
            Two huge chunks of a huge Italian cold cut sandwich, chips, salsa, and guacamole,three pieces of rotisserie chicken, a beef and a chicken empanada, nachos with chili con carne and kidney beans, a huge heap of regular salad, a huge heap of potato salad, broccoli, a cupcake, four miniature tarts, two small cups of flan, three mimosas, two margaritas, a Hennessey and Diet Coke, and four cups of coffee consumed over a five hour period. Amazed that I somehow managed to avoid shitting the bed.
            . . . and a partridge in a pear tree!
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Spent the night in Lake George with a couple friends. After a fierce uphill hike, a big dinner was in order, and we went to one of my favorite restaurants, the Adirondack Brewpub. Had some boneless buffalo chicken strips w/ extra bleu cheese, a bowl of beef barley soup swimming in Tabasco, and a big heaping plate of chicken & sausage gumbo. Also a 6 beer sampler of their house brews, and another - the name of which escapes me - that's essentially a Fat Scotsman extra aged in a bourbon cask. Life is good.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ate like a fatshit last night.

Making black eyed peas with andouille sausage in the fun cooker tonight.

HGGGGNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Annie's shells and cheese. Then I usually add a pinch of cayenne pepper. Except last night 1/3 of the bottle fell in. Was the hottest mac and cheese I've ever had. Paid for it this morning.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That actually sounds amazing.

Comment

• gonna make turkey meatball subs for dinner. What kind of cheese should I use?
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        gonna make turkey meatball subs for dinner. What kind of cheese should I use?
                        Um... Dycke or Frumunda.

Comment

• Well, other than that.

I just used provolone, fuck it
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Salad and scotch.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Red Baron because I hate life and everything in it.

Comment

• Fuck yeah. Have two 1lb NY strips doing their salt thing in the fridge. Already finished off a sixer of some Mirror Pond Pale Ale and about to destroy some cooked flesh. YESSSSssss
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X