Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half of a Newman's Own Supreme Pizza because fuck you Cinco de Mayo I've been banging Mexican girls and they don't celebrate that shit so I'm realer than the realest
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Cinco de Mayo is a caucasian celebration through and through.

Comment

• I'm no longer waiting to shit. I'm now waiting to shit again.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just wrecked three chicken tostadas I made from leftovers. shit was swaaaaaag
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• oh god made beef nachos and fuck i wanna die but first im opening this Ritter's frozen custard tell my mom i loved her

Comment

• Aaaaand I wasn't planning on drinking tonight but Kathleen bought Ranger IPA. Dammit.

~

Comment

• Salvador's Italian Grill
                Fresh bread dipped in olive oil & seasonings
                Beef tenderloin medallions~grilled medium
                garlic mashed potatoes
                house salad with bleu cheese dressing
                Tiramisu that was to die for!
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• My wife and her sister and some neighborhood friends ran a charity garage sale today, and I ran the grill at the team party afterward. Grilled burgers, dogs, hot & sweet sausage, steak w/ black magic finishing sauce & bacon onion butter, and chicken w/ Coca Cola BBQ sauce. Fucking CHOW. Everyone kept thankking me for running the grill. I said I'd have been insulted if they let anyone else do it. I really, really enjoy cooking. ESPECIALLY grilling.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Two day old chili mac, three plain donuts, and some scotch.

Comment

• Made a new variation of our red sauce last night. Tasty tasty. Added some roasted redpeppers to the mix and it was pretty fucking good.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Grilled a pork loin and made my famous curried lentils. Both were 10/10 CHOW. The best part? I have leftovers of both.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Made my incredible monster burgers for my mom and sister for Mother's Day. I'm still suffering the itis.

Comment

• those burgers looked ridiculous sir.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh indeed they were, and so damn spicy. Had them drenched in cayenne, crushed red pepper, some McCormick's hamburger seasoning, and some Frank's for good measure. I tried my best to knead it all in evenly, but every so often there would be a chunk of spices clumped together that would burn your throat.

Comment

• Coke floats with Barq's rootbeer. HEAVEN
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X