Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Oh, so I guess you NEVER eat rare steaks, tuff guy?
      Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
      Rare better be red in y'all's book
      Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      [Turns on the DOc Halliday Georgia Sneer]

Oh. Fuhgive me, suh. I fawgot I was addressing an audience replete withTexans. [Bows Slightly & Extends Arms w/ Slow Flourish] Medium Rare, then.
      lulz.

Rare steak is a far cry from this.....

I don't like my ground beer to remain the same color as a package from the grocery store. That's just me though, you guys do you.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't know what ground beer is but I want one...
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• that there is Steak Tartare, and it looks very similar to what I had that one time. Seriously, it was power chow.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Uncooked burger. What a waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              lulz.

Rare steak is a far cry from this.....

I don't like my ground beer to remain the same color as a package from the grocery store. That's just me though, you guys do you.
              You guys need to work those pearls out of your vaginas...

Comment

• Raw meat with a praying mantis on top? I'll take 2!
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• For once, I'm ashamed that Billy and B are from Texas rather than the other way around.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• What is happening in this thread now? Am I supposed to want to eat that food in that picture up above?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If you actually tasted it, you would not be asking that question. You would be demanding seconds.

Comment

• I never said I wouldn't try it.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• but it looks like Alpo with an egg on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            but it looks like Alpo with an egg on it.
                            For real.

And sorry Jake, I have never been in a fine Texas steakhouse and seen someone eating...that. Now, toss that bitch on the grill and cover with some onions, mayo, and a fresh bun WE IN BIDNEZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              For real.

And sorry Jake, I have never been in a fine Texas steakhouse and seen someone eating...that. Now, toss that bitch on the grill and cover with some onions, mayo, and a fresh bun WE IN BIDNEZZ
                              YES!
                              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                a boo hoo hoo raw meat
                                that's all I'm readin' there man

(though I will take that fucking thing grilled too)
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

~

Comment

Working...
                                X