Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepared correctly, steak tartare is AWESOME. I only had it once and WOW.

By the way, it's not just 'here's a raw piece of steak, go nuts'. It's prepared a certain way. As I recall, the beef is ground up, mixed with an egg and a whole bunch of other spices and essentially formed into a patty. I think there was a sauce with it as well. Regardless, I remember it being awesome.
    Last edited by Matt; 04-27-2011, 09:58 AM.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, tartare done right can be INCREDIBLE.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I only eat one kind of pink. Sorry.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• pink fleshy mandick
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• good 7400th post

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
              pink fleshy mandick
              If a man's dick is pink he probably needs a shot, either medicine or to be put down.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I only eat one kind of pink. Sorry.
                That's not what he said...

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                pink fleshy mandick
                ZING!

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                good 7400th post
                Well did, youngin'

Here... wrap your teeth around this.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  I only eat one kind of pink. Sorry.
                  Oh, so I guess you NEVER eat rare steaks, tuff guy?
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Rare better be red in y'all's book

~

Comment

• [Turns on the DOc Halliday Georgia Sneer]

Oh. Fuhgive me, suh. I fawgot I was addressing an audience replete withTexans. [Bows Slightly & Extends Arms w/ Slow Flourish] Medium Rare, then.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Knock the horns off, wipe it's ass... and serve me!

Comment

• Very cosmopolitan, Vin.

Comment

• I knows what I likes...

Comment

• Clam Chowder. It was spicier than fuck because I was adding some cayenne pepper when the top fell off and half the spice left in the bottle fell in. BUT I POWERED THROUGH IT.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                BUT I POWERED THROUGH IT.

Comment

Working...
                                X