Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am retardedly high and would kill a person for macaroni and cheese right now.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Fried chicken strips seasoned with 21 Seasoning Salute from Trader Joes and Uncle Bens Whole Grain Vegetable medley rice. I substituted mac and cheese for the little one. It wasn't much,but I was tired as hell from working all day. Not bad when you're really only cooking for one.
      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Brittany made red beans and rice with jalapeno sausage from Chappell Hill, TX and omfg I just had a massive hard on all night afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
          Fried chicken strips seasoned with 21 Seasoning Salute from Trader Joes and Uncle Bens Whole Grain Vegetable medley rice. I substituted mac and cheese for the little one. It wasn't much,but I was tired as hell from working all day. Not bad when you're really only cooking for one.
          Not for long, baby... :*

Comment

• The rest of our pasta. Tonight is bacon burgers.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sirloin steaks seasoned w/ a lil' salt & pepper, and then sprayed w/ black magic finishing sauce (soy sauce, red wine, & 3 kinds of vinegar blended in a spray bottle). So simple, yet so subtly delicious. Oh, and I made an extra for me dusted heavily in jamaican jolt rub. Every spice known to man, seemingly, and 4 t of habanero powder. *FOOOFFF!* That's my palate igniting. LOVE that stuff. Both the above courtesy of Steve Raichlen. Man's a Goddam genius.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Preparing for burgers last night I discover my buns had gone bad. Being from a region of incredible cuisine, I covered quite nicely with some buttery and perfect Texas Toast.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Preparing for burgers last night I discover my buns had gone bad. Being from a region of incredible cuisine, I covered quite nicely with some buttery and perfect Texas Toast.
                  Sounds like a better burger anyways! Yumm
                  “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Did some spaetzles cooked with shallots, butter and fresh herbs, along with a tomato cream.

And yesterday, NY strip steaks with Montreal steak spices with homemade fries, garlic-butter mushrooms, green salad and some red wine.

Bliss.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Works from Papa John's, well done, light sauce, extra cheese.

Still got fuckin' heartburn.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Takeaway mu shu... fried noodles... a lot more wine.

Comment

• Meant to bake some chicken and make a salad, then realized we had no iceberg lettuce. So I chopped up onion, radish, avocado, carrot and put it in a bowl. Baked chicken that I seasoned with Tony's, crushed red pepper, cayenne, and a bit of Frank's. Cut it up, tossed it in the bowl, stirred it up, added some ranch and had a really bootleg salad.

Finished the night with a cheapass Palmer hollow bunny and god it was good

Comment

• Garlic fried brown rice with chicken. Made a huge batch o' that shit.

~

Comment

• I grilled up a bunch of chicken breasts on Sunday and shredded 'em. I put the meat on top of a nice, tasty salad with carrots, pea pods, and tomatoes last night. Along with some cottage cheese, it made for a nice meal.

I'm planning on eating more of the same every night this week except for tonight...we've gotta go out with a friend to Ruby Tuesdays, so I'll hit their salad bar.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                                Garlic fried chicken with rice. Made a huge batch o' that shit.
                                You done did that wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X