Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    Brie en croute, chianti, blood orange soda, miso soup, udon noodles, those scallop jalapeno thingies...

As for the rest, thrill me...
    You've got it!
    Dinner's ready now.
    Dessert is..well,you know,laterzzz
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
      I just crushed one of their chicken tikka masala meals. Needs more chicken, but other than that shit's way tasty.
      Everything I've bought from there has been yummy. I'll have to add the chicken meal to my next list.
      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• It's good! Definitely throw in extra cooked chopped chicken breast though.

Went out to dinner with Sylvia and Karla and had chicken fajitas, rice, refried banes, guac, 1/4th of a veggie burrito, a shrimp taco, and two Pacificos.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Went to a restaurant called 'The Sanctuary' last night (insert various 'Logan's Run' jokes). Had a fantastic meal and tried a fish that I've never had before: Texas Red Drumfish. Man was it tasty...it reminded me of halibut. I'm gonna have to see if I can find any of this around here to cook up on my own.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
            You've got it!
            Dinner's ready now.
            I can haz Reddi-Wip?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
              You've got it!
              Dinner's ready now.
              You guys are making me vomit into my Bulleit (i don't know how to do the tm).
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Last night was pizza.

Tonight is burgers.

yum.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shit, I was planning on going to Trader Joe's myself tomorrow.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    I can haz Reddi-Wip?
                    It's in the fridge now

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Went to a restaurant called 'The Sanctuary' last night (insert various 'Logan's Run' jokes). Had a fantastic meal and tried a fish that I've never had before: Texas Red Drumfish. Man was it tasty...it reminded me of halibut. I'm gonna have to see if I can find any of this around here to cook up on my own.
                      I've never heard of that fish. How was it prepared? My sister lives in Hilton Head and I've eaten Cobia,Triggerfish and Sheephead that they've caught. I've gone Flounder gigging too,which was awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Texas Red Drum fish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_drum

Comment

• Seriously outdid myself with my burgers last night. Perfect compliment of spices and cheese and sauce.

Comment

• What spices are you using? I tend to stick with grub rub as my wife loves the flavor but I'm looking for a diff recipe for when I don't give a fuck what she wants. Lulz
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I typically use some McCormick Hamburger rub, and a little bit of cayenne and salt. Last night I used the rub, but then doubled up the cayenne plus added a TON of crushed red pepper. I kneaded the meat, then spiced it a second time. You could see the red pepper flakes all throughout the meat. It wasn't even hot, just very flavorful.

Comment

• Not a huge fan of McCormicks burger rub but I may try the red pepper kneaded in, would be a great contrast to the grub rub I use. I already use a bit of cayenne to but probably not enough as the wife doesn't like to much heat.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X