Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marinated a skirt steak and then made fajitas. Tasty.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yes. You do.

Made some fried chicken fingers and had a salad. Apparently Green Goddess salad dressing is making a comeback...

Dipping sauce for the chicken forthcoming in the recipe thread...

Comment

• Yeah, Green Goddess is huge out here.

EXPLANATION: I ended up having Quiznos because the kitchen was fucking disgusting again and my favorite panini place was closed. It was not a worthy substitute. At all.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Won't lie, when I was a fatty I quite enjoyed Quiznos. Beats the pants off Subway or Jimmy Johns or any other nearby sandwich places.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            -1 point for not tracking down a proper Van Damme autograph over the years.

-10 points for not performing seppuku after losing the poster.
            Tracking down Van Damme isn't hard, I was just saving up for the 2 kilo's of coke it would have taken to get him out of hiding.

As for "losing" it. I was in a bed for a month then a wheelchair for the following year. My in laws lost it. They should Seppuku, not I.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I was in a bed for a month then a wheelchair for the following year.
              Moments prior to this our dear Josh had the best wank session ever. So good it crippled him

Comment

• Good god I wish that's what had caused it. Lulz. But fer realz, I wish I knew where that poster was, it was so bad ass.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Won't lie, when I was a fatty I quite enjoyed Quiznos. Beats the pants off Subway or Jimmy Johns or any other nearby sandwich places.
                  It is a misfortune to you all that you do not have Blimpie Bases nearby, to taste of the joy that is a Bigger Bite Blimpie Best.

Were she here, I'm sure Lisa could back me up on this.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• We have Blimpies. Blimpies is disgusting. And anywhere here with Blimpies has a Schlotzky's nearby, and you do not pass by the Schlotzky's.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      We have Blimpies. Blimpies is disgusting. And anywhere here with Blimpies has a Schlotzky's nearby, and you do not pass by the Schlotzky's.
                      Texans have spoken. Blimpies sucks!

Comment

• Blimpies?

Never heard of it, but it sounds like a fucking tragedy.

Like the Hindenberg.

So it's not just a clever name.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Blimpie's tend to be inside of malls and gas stations.

Comment

• No wonder.

I have a driver and I abhor seeing mall-proles.

(I don't have a driver.)
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                              No wonder.

I have a driver and I abhor seeing mall-proles.

(I don't have a driver.)

I figured you did have a driver and were the heir to a giant oil drilling company. I am a sad.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Drill bits.

And the Derp-Pression hit us hard.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X