Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made that recipe last Monday!

GREAT STUFF!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ate like shit all weekend, and didn't lose an ounce. Worth it though.

Friday - Went to the Alamo Drafthouse for Paul. Was the first time we've been able to go out in months, and we enjoyed ourselves. Had a couple cold beers, Bombshell Blond and Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. Downed some combo nachos with plenty of extra guacamole. For dinner I knocked out the Blazing Saddles pizza with BBQ chicken and plenty of spice to it. On the way home we stopped at Ritter's for custard, since we don't go that way too often. Got me a quart of chocolate chip. So fucking good.

Saturday - Made those shrimp quesadillas. I'm not a huge shrimp fan, but I still enjoyed them. I felt like maybe I could have added more cumin or maybe ancho seasoning though. Finished off the custard and it gave me a tummy ache, but fucking worth it.

Sunday - Brittany went to her folks for dinner with them and her grandparents. She brought me back a plate of mashed potatoes soaked in cream gravy and fried chicken. Her mom can fucking wreck some fried chicken, it was delicious.

Comment

• Rocked some turkey burgers with bacon last night.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Sunday - Brittany went to her folks for dinner with them and her grandparents. She brought me back a plate of mashed potatoes soaked in cream gravy and fried chicken. Her mom can fucking wreck some fried chicken, it was delicious.
          hate

I had hot and sour soup and brown rice from Kung Pao Bistro. Shit was pretty cash, for leftovers. Dessert was a few scoops of dark chocolate ice cream.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I spent some cash on chow this weekend.

Friday night: Wildfire at the Eden Prairie mall. Filet mignons and such. CHOW. Final tab was around $100 for the two of us.

Saturday night: The Oceanaire in downtown Minneapolis. Had crab cakes and halibut. CHOW. Final tab was around $150 for the two of us.

Sunday: Subway. We split a footlong tuna sub. $6.50
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fucking devoured some awesome sushi this weekend as well
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Really want to stop and get amazing grilled chicken salad from this cuban chain in town, all covered in guacamole and other amazing stuff but I don't want it to get cold while I bike /firstworldproblems

Comment

• bike first, then grab food?

Comment

• The taqueria is on my way home, and after I bike and shower there's no way I'm going back out to fight traffic for food. The area it's at is a fucking horrible bottleneck from hell and if you go there during any prime hours you deserve the wreck you get into. They've fit twice as many stores into the space they really have.

Comment

• Get food, eat it, fuck biking, drink beer.

Comment

• In a perfect world, but I'm going to a BBQ tomorrow where beer gonna get drank, so that means tonight I have to restrict myself to bullshit food so I can enjoy myself manana, and of course Brittany stopped and bought a personal salad while the only thing I have up in the fridge is Red Baron pizza. Everything else needs to be thawed out

Things would be so much easier if my parents warned me against getting fat.

Comment

• Last night was apparently a cheat day and a half.

A bunch of Yuengling and a burger the size of a small dog. Very tasty, very fatty, and so foreign to my usual eating habits that it made me want to die ten minutes afterwards.

But it would have been a "good death" as the indians say (They never said it, but why not redact history? What could go wrong??? The indians also were the first to win the space race, colonizing the moon during the month of September, way back in 1873.).
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We're having Chilli Cheese hotdogs tonight with my home made chilli. Yeah, it's gonna be rad.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Yeah, it's gonna be rad.
                              FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Comment

• good God, I've now got a crazy craving for a Coney Island hot dog.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X