Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    recipe for this too plz
    Done

Comment

• Am I the only one who's even slightly alarmed by the fact that Jake's gonna fuck a defenseless pork shoulder tonight?
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I was going to say something earlier...

But Jake's just zis guy, you know?

Comment

• But really, what'd that pork shoulder ever do to him?
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Well, it was asking for it. I mean just look how it's dressed.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• NO means YES...is that what you're saying, Ed?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think so, I'm not quite drunk enough to be sure.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You need to work on that, son.

Comment

• I'm surprised everyone glossed over that "fuck a sack of hamburger" Ed is defending meat rape. I mean COME ON fellas, YOU'RE ENABLING ED'S SICKNESS!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Had two amazing meals today, which means salad tomorrow.

First place was in Port Allen, LA. If you find yourself in Baton Rogue for some reason, make it across the river on Highway 1 and find "The Court Cafe." Tiny place, open for breakfast and lunch. Just about everything I saw come across a table looked incredible, but I settled on the chicken monterrey. They grilled the chicken, coated it in sweet BBQ sauce, topped it with thick cut bacon and jalapenos, then melted several different types of cheese on top. Absolutely incredible. Also came with some mashed potatoes with an insane thin brown gravy that was PERFECT for the dinner roll that came with my meal. Also, the longest, thickest, tastiest green beans I've had in my life. Just outstanding.

Tonight for dinner went to a BBQ joint in Alexandria called Outlaw BBQ. First off, filled with cute girls, always a plus. The smokers were behind a huge window when you come in, so you can check it out. Their link sausage was decent, nothing special. Much better stuff in several small Texas towns. The brisket was kind of bland, but acceptable. Now, the ribs? Mother of god. I dared not put one drop of BBQ sauce on these ribs. The dry rub was just incredible. Perfect parts spicy and sweet. You could feel the brown sugar melting on your tongue. I got the combo plate to try a bit of each, but I wish I had just ordered the rack of ribs.

Comment

• goddammit Billy I hate you and love you I think we're bros
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• *ithinkwe'rebrosfist*

Got treated to lunch at a little country kitchen place today. Their menu was adorable. A small selection of everyday items and 3 special entrees per day. I was very interested in Louisiana chicken fried steak, but it's not Wednesday So I "settled" for some chicken and dumplings as well as some mashed potatoes and corn. Damn fine dumplings but the winner? They bring you out a big plate of hot cornbread and deliver as much as you want to you for free. BRING THAT SHIT BITCHES MOREMOREMORE

Comment

• arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Louisiana's only redeeming quality, home cooking. ferreelz
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The guy I was with is from California and when I said "oh shit chicken fried steak" he got on "you goddamn Texans" because we will always order chicken fried steak if it's on the menu. I told him to shut his goddamn whore mouth, he doesn't even know what Blue Bell is.

Comment

Working...
                                X