Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit, now I feel like I fucking fail. Never had a burger there.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.lionstap.com/ I'm so going to try this place. Never even heard of it before.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dude...DUDE...you're gonna love it. It's right out in my neck of the woods, too.

ALL that they sell is BURGERS and FRIES. THAT'S IT. The've got it totally perfected, too.

Another good place is Matt's in Minneapolis. Their Juicy Lucys are fantastic.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've been to Matt's. I've actually created my own juicy lucy with my bro. Fucking greatness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
            ALL that they sell is BURGERS and FRIES. THAT'S IT. The've got it totally perfected, too.
            In N' Out is the same way. And oddly enough when I was in Seattle, I ate at Dick's. Their fries are the exact same as In N' Outs.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I've been to Matt's. I've actually created my own juicy lucy with my bro. Fucking greatness.
              You have to love the hot lava cheese coming out of those things. Sooooo, soooo good.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Hell yes. So fucking good.Thanks to this conversation, we just decided to make some homemade burgers and cook up some waffle fries tonight haha.

Comment

• be sure and schedule your angioplasty early for tomorrow morning.

Comment

• What is a Juicy Lucy? Other than some kind of sex act or something served at an Orange Julius?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Juicy Lucy: Take a hamburger patty, put cheese on top of it, and put another hamburger patty on top. Seal it around the sides so the the cheese is INSIDE of the meat. When cooked right, the burger is really, really juicy, and the cheese is volcano hot. Biting into it takes skill, otherwise the cheese will burst out into your mouth and onto your face, resulting in possible burns.

AWESOME.

Comment

• Lion's Tap, Rob, you have no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                          Lion's Tap, Rob, you have no idea.
                          Thanks for the back up

Comment

• i remember going here back in my oc days

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                              Juicy Lucy: Take a hamburger patty, put cheese on top of it, and put another hamburger patty on top. Seal it around the sides so the the cheese is INSIDE of the meat. When cooked right, the burger is really, really juicy, and the cheese is volcano hot. Biting into it takes skill, otherwise the cheese will burst out into your mouth and onto your face, resulting in possible burns.

AWESOME.

Yep, we used pepperjack on ours and some sauteed onions as well. so fucking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                                dirty rice, what does that mean, you skeet in it?
                                No, that is not what it means. Ha. It's Zataranz's Dirty Rice with chicken and corn. Fuckin' tasty.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X