Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set yourself up with a proxy for now, and get your ass out west when the coast is clear.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We have a 5 guys and Whataburger. So there's a give and take.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I suppose you're right, but variety is the spice (and Spank Bank) of life.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Agreed.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• so goddamn full

had a small turkey sandwich, a ton of carne asada, a chile verde burrito, some nachos, a bunch of pineapple, and a slice of lemon cake all washed down with water + coffee. Sylvia and her sister kept feeding me. Gonna die.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Sweet pertater fries and southwestern pumpkin burgers.

Gross to you maybe, but fucking glorious to me.

And of course...

BEER
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• have our chowder going at the moment. SOOOO GOOOOD
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Buitoni spicy beef and sausage ravioli and homemade French bread. Yum.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      have our chowder going at the moment. SOOOO GOOOOD

Shit was amazing. Keep tweaking the recipe. Last night's was probably the best.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• totes jelly

post tweaked recipe?
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• WTF is a pumpkin burger?
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It's basically a substitute for polenta in a black bean burger. It's much more pliant and makes for a more healthy end result.

It might seem strange, but again, I duhnt give a Shiite.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tonight I'm having tortilla crusted tilapia with some veggies and a baked potato. Debating what to stuff my tater with.

Comment

• Yo dick.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X