Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And while Quebec gave you Celine Dion, we also invented poutine...so we're more than even.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Sliders from White Castle? You may as well go to the bathroom and throw them right into the toilet...your intestines will thank you.
    Homemade ones are great. White Castle ain't that good, really... but those I make? Fuck that. The onions on these proves there is a God. The recipe I got is boner-rific.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• There's an amazing place here that does sliders...but I just don't get it. Give me a big manly fucking chunk of beef all mashed together into a MONSTERBURGA.

Comment

• Yeah, fuck a slider in the face.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You like fucking a lot of things in their faces, Rob.

Lesley, beware when you wanna talk to him!

Comment

• And I like sliders, but they're not Burgers,

Comment

• Sliders can coexist with burgers.

Trying to make a case for either/or is a fruitless endeavor.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Silders are burgers for midgets. And they're HORRIBLE if you're drunk, because you're guaranteed one near choking.

Comment

• The wife bought attachements for the KitchenAid mixer. And thus the meat grinder.

A good and slow way to dispose of enemies, and helllllllllloooooooo medium-rare hamburgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fried up some turkey slices in some butter and spices and then made a muenster and turkey grilled cheese. GRUBBING.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• god I fucking hate you right now Martin

just kidding dude I love you can we hang out and mix some shit

(READ: JEALOUS. Need my own meat grinder.)
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I want to make my own sausages one of these days.

Comment

• We got a combo pack of 3 attachment for 120$. Sausage filler, meat grinder and something to chop cheeze, veggies and so on. The first 2 are making me giddy - making your own sausage = holy fuck.

The thing is: some of my friends looked at me weirdly when I mentionned medium-rare ground meat. Some people just aren't raised right...

Comment

• what's wrong with medium rare ground meat?

Comment

• In our over-clean society, most people are told and do cooked through ground meat to prevent E.Coli. Which I get if you do so with supermarket ground meat. And most people don't grind their meat...

Comment

• I think I'm gonna try to do an In-N-Out burger. My guru haz a recipe for it. It looks insane as far as burgers goes.

And he has a Shake Shack burger recipe too.... (those ones I tasted before. So good...)

Comment

Working...
                                X