Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope she's been doing Kegel exercises too.....
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
      She might look good but for other than that? Not sure guys. 2 words. Dry Vag.
      No offense Hbarr, but the gay guy calling foul on the dry vag is hilarious.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hey, I've dipped my wick in the vag on more than on occassion. Granted it's been some years ago but I did learn the difference between young, middle-aged, and old vag.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
          Hey, I've dipped my wick in the vag on more than on occassion. Granted it's been some years ago but I did learn the difference between young, middle-aged, and old vag.
          ....in a row?

Haha. sorry, just watched Clerks.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck me, this is an awesome derail.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I would kill for some in n' out. makes me sad we don't have them here.
              not even at the MOA

Comment

• http://www.in-n-out.com/locations.asp
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Although, I have to say the Five Guys Burgers and Fries is fucking glorious. So it's a trade off. No In N' Out but Five guys.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is that comparable to Red Robin

Comment

• I've HEARD that that new Five Guys place over by Southdale is CHOW. I definitely need to try that.

Out of curiosity, do any other states have Culver's? Those butterburgers are pretty damn awesome.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dude, it's fucking awesome. Seriously. We have it like twice a month. Unlimited toppings, fries are sex, so fucking good. Better than culvers and Red Robin in my eyes.

5 guys > Red robin > culvers

We can't eat culver's anymore as it's just too damn greasy and got us sick last time. But Red Robin still has some awesome fries and kick ass gourmet burgers

Comment

• Five Guys is now my favorite place for burgers. Whenever I crave a burger, I want to eat there and only there.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Plus, you get to walk around in that awesome park and listen to classical music and people watch after. So much win. Perfect Saturday.

Comment

• They have em' in Columbus and Cincy but not the dirty-D. Bummer. Same with a number of other joints.

Comment

• Rob: how does it compare to Lion's Tap? That's pretty much my gold standard on burgers.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X