Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Coated some chicken breasts in ranch dressing, coated in French's dried onions, and baked them. Had some couscous mixed with cauliflower on the side. DEEEEEEEEEEELISH.
    Hate to be a killjoy, but the one drawback? Those onions are LOOO-OOO-ADED with cholesterol.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I have no cholesterol problems. FUCK YEA STRUT

Comment

• Made an incredible burger last night. 1/2lb seasoned with McCormick burger seasoning, then added a ton of cayenne, diced up some onion and stuffed the patty with those as well. Placed that mound of joy onto a toasted bun with 3 slices of muenster, and enjoyed with a cold beer and some tots. I was in heaven.

Comment

• And you will be, if you keep eating like that.

Comment

• We all will be, regardless, my dandy amigo. Gotta let yourself live once in a while.

Comment

• I'd rather you depart later than sooner, Texas.

*brofist*

Comment

• Hey, I still stayed 1,000 calories under my daily allowance yesterday!

*gettingslimandsexyfist*

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Made an incredible burger last night. 1/2lb seasoned with McCormick burger seasoning, then added a ton of cayenne, diced up some onion and stuffed the patty with those as well. Placed that mound of joy onto a toasted bun with 3 slices of muenster, and enjoyed with a cold beer and some tots. I was in heaven.
                  CAME.

Last night I was sick, didn't feel like cooking so Lesley ordered some Applebees cause it was quick and easy. I was a sad.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    CAME.

Last night I was sick, didn't feel like cooking so Lesley ordered some Applebees cause it was quick and easy. I was a sad.
                    ? You requested Applebees...?
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• IT'S ON
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I did request it. Doesn't mean I wasn't sad when it sucked. Lesley rocks for picking it up.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackpedal. Nice recovery there, Rob.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• haha, no backpeddling. I paid for the stuff and mentioned that my burger sucked like my first bite into it. Her food sucked too.

Comment

• Applebees is really hit and miss with me...as such, I tend to avoid the place unless there really isn't anything else that we can all agree upon. It's generic, bland, no risk food that any normal restaurant should be able to do correctly, but the overall indifference of the restaurant staff somehow manages to screw up 50% of the time. Good salads, though.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They need to revisit how they package their to go food. The containers they use now, cause all of this condensation inside and everything gets soggy.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X