Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brittany made these insane spinach filled ziti last night, but I only had a couple bites. TONIGHT THOUGH.

Comment

• recipe plz

had a chicken burrito with rice, black beans, fajita veg, cheese, lettuce, and salsa verde from Chipotle, followed by taro frozen yogurt with pineapple from Yogurtland, and then Valerie gave me half of her popcorn when she and Sylvia and I went to go watch The Rite. Which was eh. Not great, but entertaining.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The wife made some of Tyler Florence's ultimate meatloaf with tomato relish, baked mac & cheese, and buttered carrots. She also made this bread dish, where you cram 2 tubes of Pilsbury biscuits into a bundt pan, and mix in some herbs & parmesan cheese, then basted liberally with melted butter. Fucking CHOW. For dessert, a Wegman's ultimate white cake. Quite possibly the best cake I've ever eaten. A most successful adults only (my son's at my mom's) dinner party. The sangria & beer went over very well also.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          She also made this bread dish, where you cram 2 tubes of Pilsbury biscuits into a bundt pan, and mix in some herbs & parmesan cheese, then basted liberally with melted butter.
          Oh, holy shit, WANT!!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Siberian Pelmini...essentially dumplings with meat inside of them covered in sour cream and white vinegar. Also, Beef Stroganoff. Fucking CHOW.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Papa Johns cause I was lazy.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• invited Jeff over for some of my pulled pork and some beer.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I fried a fucking TON of catfish last night, but then my sister and niece didn't show up so guess who gets catfish for lunch!?

Comment

• Nathan made chicken marinated in olive oil and spices(little of this, little of that). Quite tasty.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Made some ropa vieja with venison instead of cow.

Came. Repeatedly.

Comment

• Made a killer red sauce and boiled up some thick spaghetti. Good stuff.

Comment

• MOAR CATFISH

Comment

• Coated some chicken breasts in ranch dressing, coated in French's dried onions, and baked them. Had some couscous mixed with cauliflower on the side. DEEEEEEEEEEELISH.

Comment

• Home made Beef and chicken fajitas with sauteed bell peppers and onions. RETARDED GOOD.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not sure what I want for dinner. Kinda want sushi, but I had that for lunch yesterday.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X