Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only way I'll eat mac and cheese is either homemade or with hotdogs. Shit is cash.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It has been a long long time since I had Mac n' Cheese.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Homesick Texan Mac and Cheese with chipotle and bacon is ACES.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yea, that is an amazing recipe.

Comment

• I tweeked it a bit (no cottage cheese, I do a complete bechamel before laying the law with the cheese, and I top with panko breadcrumbs and cheese), but the flavors are so so good.

Leftover mac and cheese are always dry, sadly.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Make Vin's recipe. We just tweaked his a bit (more cheese and assorted flavorings) and shit is fucking NOMMING.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And it's even more better on the 2nd and 3rd day...

Comment

• Need to dig that up and try it out.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Uber threads are our recipe freinds.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• My first try at my mom's red beans and rice. Not quite as good as mom's, but not bad for a first attempt.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Smoked turkey with swiss on a toasted multigrain flat bagel - simple, yet NOM!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lesley made a vodka sauce for some pasta and I sauteed some shrimp for it. yum.

Comment

• I've never had homemade vodka sauce, but I LOVE the one by Paul Newman.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Lesley made a vodka sauce for some pasta and I sauteed some shrimp for it. yum.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm actually pretty impressed with myself on how the sauce turned out. Here is another thing besides boxed mac and cheese that I can make!!!
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X