Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylvia took me to Father's Office in Santa Monica, where I had a really great, rare burger with shoestring fries and garlic aioli along with an Old Rasputin Stout and a Unibroue Trois Pistoles, followed by a pint of Pliny The Elder. Then we went to Mom's Cocktails in my old 'hood where I had entirely too much Jameson's. We had fun though!
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Eh, if you don't have any other option then yeah it's workable but hell they make small grills that fit into a corner now. The foreman always seems to dry for my taste compared to a real grill.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can't grill at our place. We're on the 3rd floor with no balcony. Foreman for the win.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck man. You really don't have an option but realgrill ftw Rerb.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob's salting technique really helps with Foreman grilling.

And as for me, I'm on the first floor but no way to store a grill anywhere on site.

Plus, I am not dicking around with charcoal or propane gas tanks.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• My buddy Hank would like a word with you Ed.

Comment

• Hank's got bigger things to deal with what with that asshole Thatherton trying to steal his business.

Comment

• Foreman grilling a cheap steak is fine. Those cheap fillet mignons work really well in a Foreman. My Foreman died on me, but I want to get a Cuisinart Griddler. Thing is amazing.

Comment

• I never said it wasn't fine. Just if you have other options the Foreman should not come into play.

Comment

• Makes sense

Comment

• Now, one thing we wear our foreman out over is pork to cut up for our dirty rice with sausage. Foreman is quick and painless and you don't have to tend to it to much while you're working on the other elements of the dish.

Comment

• I had some delicious Heads up Chili last night. My father-in-law makes it home style with top sirloin. AMAZING!
                          I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Mother of god this was good.

Chicken stuffed with ricotta/spinach then wrapped in bacon in order to hold it all together. Kept the chicken SO JUICY. Mashed potatoes mixed up with some butter, sour cream, and chives. Steamed veggies. This was a fine fucking meal.

Comment

• Once again tried my hand at beef and noodles. Last time it turned into glue. This time, however, was a complete success! Huzzah!
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I improvised. Some Korean rice noodles, ground lamb, pistachio nuts, mint leaves, and some fish sauce.

Bucky, while not a 'people food' cat... finished the rest straight from the pot.

Comment

Working...
                                X