Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually from a locally owned donut shop (a nice Korean family runs the shop). Funny to watch all the old men come in to oggle the hot daughters who run the counter.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
      Burger King is fucking HEALTH FOOD compared to many other places. Ever been to a White Castle for some sliders?
      We don't have those around here. We've got In N' Out.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Wait a minute... there are places that don't have White Castle? Weird.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          We don't have those around here. We've got In N' Out.
          I'm not familiar with them, but I'm guessing by their name that they make toilet burgers just like White Castle.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• White Castles are more of a Northern thing. Not in Florida or Texas either.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
              I'm not familiar with them, but I'm guessing by their name that they make toilet burgers just like White Castle.
              No, they're pretty danm good actually. Only weird thing is they have religious chapters printed on the drink cups and burger wrappers.

Hell, Helen Mirren eats them. So you know it's good.

Comment

• I would kill for some in n' out. makes me sad we don't have them here.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Helen Mirren? Please explain.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• After Mirren won the oscar for The Queeen, she pulled over to a local In 'N Out and had a double double. As seen here:

Comment

• DO WANT HELEN MIRREN. And that burger.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Who wouldn't want Helen Mirren? That's what I'm saying. See her in The Long Good Friday, she looked great.

Comment

• Hottest 60+ year-old in existence.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• She might look good but for other than that? Not sure guys. 2 words. Dry Vag.

Comment

• 2 words: KY lubricant.

Comment

• Helen Mirren would be a wild, wild lay.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X