Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay strong, Lisa! You can do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post

So not enjoying Weight Watchers, as you can tell.
      Lisa, I just had a salad for lunch. Half of one. I'm staring at the other half in disgust. Fuck this trying to not be a fat fuck for my 30th nonsense.

Comment

• Lesley is now making my lunch. Today? a chicken breast that I shredded last night ontop of some whole wheat bread, some spinach leaves and muenster cheese. A bag of carrots and an orange. YESSssssss
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm picturing Lesly putting that into your Dawn of the Dead lunchbox, giving you a peck on the cheek as she says to "have a nice day at school, dear." Then, you skip out of the house and wait for the bus, big smile on your face.

You big kid you!

Ugh. Just had lunch, going out to dinner tonight, then no food until after my surgery. What will win out when I get home tomorrow night - pain or hunger?

Comment

• There's a pork roast with red potatoes, onions, and carrots in the crock pot at home. Yes. Yes Yes Y'all. And you don't stop.
            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• YES.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Stay strong, Lisa! You can do it!
                Well, my stupid mistake (despite the fact that I think it's working) is that I should have joined next week, not this past week. I joined on 12/30, then promptly had New Year's day dinner out with George, lunch on 1/2 with my best friend, and tonight the head of our department is taking us out for dinner. So even though I'm doing well, the last of the New Years meals is tonight, so I should have joined to start this coming Monday. But I'm still wrapping up my days within one measley point! I won't do that tonight of course, but I'm just saying - in general I've been sticking to it.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Lisa, I just had a salad for lunch. Half of one. I'm staring at the other half in disgust. Fuck this trying to not be a fat fuck for my 30th nonsense.
                I hear you, I hear you.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Lesley is now making my lunch. Today? a chicken breast that I shredded last night ontop of some whole wheat bread, some spinach leaves and muenster cheese. A bag of carrots and an orange. YESSssssss
                Now, see, that sounds yummy AND healthy!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Brittany invited her friend and her boyfriend over tonight. He plays D&D and is gonna show me the ropes. I was like well hey this is a good chance to make something on the grill, but I don't want to spend much so I'll make burgers.

This fucking kid is a vegetarian. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH KIDS TODAY

Comment

• I blame D&D.

Comment

• YOU'RE NEXT BILLY....YOU'RE NEXT!

Comment

• Fuck that shit. I am not going to sit around eating bag salad while there is amazing blue cheese stuffed burgers around.

Comment

• I roll for initiative on my mufuckin burgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Brittany invited her friend and her boyfriend over tonight. He plays D&D and is gonna show me the ropes. I was like well hey this is a good chance to make something on the grill, but I don't want to spend much so I'll make burgers.

This fucking kid is a vegetarian. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH KIDS TODAY
                            In Texas of all places...what the shit? May as well mercy kill him.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I seriously don't understand those who become vegetarians. I mean our teeth are designed to eat meat. Who am I to mess with evolution?
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                I seriously don't understand those who become vegetarians. I mean our teeth are designed to eat meat. Who am I to mess with evolution?
                                YES! I said this exact thing to Brittany. He said he gets all hurt because people make fun of him being a vegetarian. Yes RIGHTLY FUCKING SO. I'm gonna have a talk with the kid (he's 20) and let him know life is too goddamn short to go without some red meat jammed in your colon.

Comment

Working...
                                X