Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    On the menu for tonight:

The roads suck so I'll be a little late but hold dinner for me plz. kthxbye

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Gucci is amazing. I think my next dog will also be a toy Pomeranian. Just the best personality ever.
      Aaaah, you big softie!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Last night for dinnerz I made a recipe I just glommed from Steve Raichlen's Planet Barbecue: got some real thin (like minute steak thin) sirloin steaks; season the topside w/ salt & pepper, spread brown mustard on 1/2 of the top side, add a thick slice of smoked ham and some gruyere cheese slices. Fold over (or roll up), fasten shut w/ toothpicks, & grill over high heat on an oiled grill. Nom. Didn't go over well w/ the wife's family because none of them are avowed carnivores like me, but I fucking loved it, and I would be proud - proud, I say! - to grill some of these bad boys up for my BDR brethren summer of 2011.

Also, Rerb can come to my house if he promises to pull my pork like he did inna picture.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Had the typical German New Year fare: pork roast, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, and red cabbage. There were also lima beans involved. Nathan just had the pork and taters, I added the limas. Tasty.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yesterday was 'let's polish off all of these fucking leftovers' day. Lunch (around 3pm) consisted of pad thai, chicken carbonara, a tuna fish melt, and some salad. Dinner (around 8pm) consisted of some cheese w/fig spread, pears, and blood oranges.

Very cosmopolitan, I tells ya.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• jesus christ Brittany tried to kill me with some super spicy fucking chicken recipe she made. I had to kill three big glasses of milk so I could even eat any.

Comment

• Got a pork leg roast with honey/chipotle/garlic barbecue sauce brewing. I'll have that tomorrow. Tonight I had a fuckload of sushi.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Lately this BBQ joint right down the street from me has been popping up on a bunch of Houston blogs I read. I figured hey I haven't had BBQ in a while and this is literally 2 minutes away, let's give it a try. Kind of a total letdown. When I got home and opened everything it was cold, and like I said this place is 2 minutes away so it's not like it got cold in the car. You can order by the pound, but not split it so you get 1/2 ribs 1/2 brisket. Their choices of sides were...nonexistent. Fries, potato salad, baked beans, cole slaw. That's it? And the sauce was way too thin. The sauce should stick to the meat when you pour it on. That said, the brisket was really juicy and tender (after a 30 second nuking) and the beans were really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    jesus christ Brittany tried to kill me with some super spicy fucking chicken recipe she made. I had to kill three big glasses of milk so I could even eat any.

hahahah
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Two chicken parm boobs
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 3 chili cheese burritos from Taco Hell. GOD they were good.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• YES.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            3 chili cheese burritos from Taco Hell. GOD they were good.

I have never had one. Guess I should?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• YES. If you can get them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                Two chicken parm boobs
                                I hate you.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                3 chili cheese burritos from Taco Hell. GOD they were good.
                                I hate you too.

So not enjoying Weight Watchers, as you can tell.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X