Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    I fry basmati rice all the time wtf dude how did you make it
    Well, there you go. Anyone who listens to cooking advice from me will eat poorly.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• PROGNOSTICATING MASTICATING:

Blek bean burritos, Monterey rice and Dead Guy Ale.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Brittany is making some shrimp bacon potato chowder. Smelling amazing.

Comment

• FUCKING POST THE GODDAMN RECIPE.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Busting out my Legends of Tex Mex book I got for Xmas, and going to do my best to replicate the fajitas within tonight.

Comment

• Went down to the Blue Dog cafe last night, ended up having a tuna fish sandwich because they ran out of pastrami.

Sandwich was really fresh, but they were way too many kids in the restaurant.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Holy shit, so my new cast iron dutch oven made our pulled pork FUCKING AMAZING. Shit was the best I've made yet. NOM.

Pictures later.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Made fajitas on my new pit.

Then put them together.

Gucci approved.

Comment

• It looks like Gucci "approved"on the bottom right part of the plate. Fajita's look legit though.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Holy shit, so my new cast iron dutch oven made our pulled pork FUCKING AMAZING. Shit was the best I've made yet. NOM.

Pictures later.

Comment

• Wow that looks splendid. Would love to get some real cast iron shit for the kitchen, but I don't have a single place to store any more kitchen shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

looks like you shot it with an arc gun from D9

Comment

• I want a little Gucci. It has been decided.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• On the menu for tonight:

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                                I want a little Gucci. It has been decided.
                                Gucci is amazing. I think my next dog will also be a toy Pomeranian. Just the best personality ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X