Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I'm just staying out of this thread today till my stomach settles down...

Carry on.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Frito pie covered with TRUGOLE and a fucking Dublin Dr. Pepper.

Comment

• Lesley went and grabbed Yang's (which is one of the best Chinese food places in the twin cities, seriously, they have won so many fucking awards) and my belly is full with chicken wings, sweet and sour shrimp and sesame chicken.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• we hit Wildfire at the Eden Prairie Center last night. I had salmon stuffed with mushroomy awesomeness and my wife had filet mignon medallions. AWESOME meal.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Way too much beer, a spoonful of peanut butter, and a glass of milk.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The worst thing ever: bacon cheesesticks from Papa Johns.

Lesley ordered the wrong ones by mistake.

Seriously, these things are so fucking bad. Even after picking off the bacon.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• God, that sounds gross.

I killed a ton of sushi last night. SO GOOD.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I made beef fried rice last night.

Basmatti rice does not fry very well.

I've got something to eat while watching Wicker Man: Cage edition tonight.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    I made beef fried rice last night.

Basmatti rice does not fry very well.
                    Eeeeesssshshhh, yeaah - it's not supposed to be fried!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Well, now I know.

Comment

• I'm about to bake some chicken and throw it into a salad. Need something healthy, for tomorrow will begin THINE RECKONING. Having our Christmas Eve party and I am making enchiladas verde with Spanish rice and refried beans. Will also have some homemade tamales covered in Texas chili, as well as a huge pot of chili con queso. My sister is bringing a Dutch Apple Cake, plus some other various baked goods will be arriving. I cannot fucking wait.

Comment

• I fry basmati rice all the time wtf dude how did you make it

~

Comment

• I used the rice cooker and after cooking it. I threw into the pan for about a minute or so.

Comment

• I usually do brown basmati and fry mine with low-sodium soy sauce and sesame oil.

~

Comment

• Hmm, that could be the problem. I never used oil when I'm mixing the stuff up.

Comment

Working...
                                X