Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    I went to RL for the very first time about a year and a half ago. It sucked. I tried it once, and see no reason to go back again.
    It really IS the Olive Garden of seafood restaurants: bland and unremarkable. They also do HUGE business...I shit you not, the one that we went to is PACKED on the weekends, and it was at least half full last night (Tuesday night) even with the hurricane force winds.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
      at least half full last night (Tuesday night) even with the hurricane force winds.
      This is infuriating me.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Oddly enough I did and it was the episode where Louie goes to Birmingham.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
          It really IS the Olive Garden of seafood restaurants: bland and unremarkable. They also do HUGE business...I shit you not, the one that we went to is PACKED on the weekends, and it was at least half full last night (Tuesday night) even with the hurricane force winds.
          Know what? Same deal with Olive Garden. Went there for the first time just about two years ago. Same exact thing - it sucked, I tried it, and that's about it.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Oddly enough I did and it was the episode where Louie goes to Birmingham.
            So great. I love that he and the huge fat guy just bro'd down instead of them mining it for "lol he's really fat" comedy.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• The ending was great between him and the cop in the car who wanted a kiss.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I love when my friend goes to Red Lobster for his anniversary/wife's birthday because he always brings me a doggy bag filled with cheddar biscuits.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I love when my friend goes to Red Lobster for his anniversary/wife's birthday because he always brings me a doggy bag filled with cheddar biscuits.
                  See, that's the only thing there that's truly great - the cheddar biscuits. And you can't go there just for that. So unless you know someone who's going there and they can load up for you, that's the only thing to bother with.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I tried the premixed Bisquick stuff, and it's just not the same. I don't know what they put in those fucking things but I would make sandwiches out of them if I wanted to get fat again.

~

Comment

• Yeah, we went through a whole ton of those bisquits last night. On average, I'd say that each of us at 2.5 of them. Healthy? Not so much...
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I have a recipe for those that taste pretty fucking close. Need to dig that out.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                          See, that's the only thing there that's truly great - the cheddar biscuits. And you can't go there just for that. So unless you know someone who's going there and they can load up for you, that's the only thing to bother with.
                          BDR Convention goes to Red Lobster. "Um yes we don't need a menu. We need 60 beers and 20 orders of cheddar biscuits. Thanks."

Comment

• Sounds like a plan!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              BDR Convention goes to Red Lobster. "Um yes we don't need a menu. We need 60 beers and 20 orders of cheddar biscuits. Thanks."
                              Werd...

Comment

• I had this phenomenal lasagna that was made with spinach, portabella mushrooms, and CHEESE, glorious cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X