Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    NY strip steak done medium rare, mo'fos! The man took me out for a steak dinner last night!
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm...steaky wakey
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Finished off our chowder. Gotdamn, I'm pretty sure it's one of my new favorite foods.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Went to Red Lobster with the family last night (don't ask). Had some sort of combo meal that had chicken, scallops, and shrimp. Was OK, but gave me nasty shits this morning.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Red Lobster gives me the trots damn near every time. Awful place.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Red Lobster, I believe is owned by the same company that runs Chili's and Olive Garden

'Nuff said
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• One of the things that drove me nuts about my ex:

"Hey, I want seafood tonight."
              "Sweet, did you want to try that one place in Santa Monica, the one in Venice, or did you want to go up to Malibu?"
              "No, I was thinking Red Lobster in the Valle-"*RECORD SCRATCH*
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I can't hate on Red Lobster. IT was the "fancy" restaurant we'd go to when I was a kid.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                  One of the things that drove me nuts about my ex:

"Hey, I want seafood tonight."
                  "Sweet, did you want to try that one place in Santa Monica, the one in Venice, or did you want to go up to Malibu?"
                  "No, I was thinking Red Lobster in the Valle-"*RECORD SCRATCH*
                  You get the same effect if you replace "Red Lobster" with "Gladstone's" out in Malibu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                    I can't hate on Red Lobster. IT was the "fancy" restaurant we'd go to when I was a kid.
                    Same here, but that's precisely why I can hate on it.

*whitetrashfist*

ED-IT: Yeah, Gladstone's is TERRIBLE. Like, I'd almost take RL over that.
                    Last edited by Shit Dickface; 10-27-2010, 10:30 AM. Reason: asdf

~

Comment

• In its defense, the food that we got from RL was pretty good last night. We all commented to each other that the food was better than we thought it was going to be.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I can't say shit, I had chips and salsa and a bunch of beer at 2 am.

~

Comment

• I finished off the pizza I made and then watched an episode of "Louie"

Comment

• I went to RL for the very first time about a year and a half ago. It sucked. I tried it once, and see no reason to go back again.

Of course, the first thing that pops into my mind everytime I hear "Red Lobster" was in 1998, after my apartment was robbed, I had two visits from the police. Right after the robbery, two cops came over to look over the apartment and take my report. Then the next night, another cop came over to dust for fingerprints. He apologized about not having been there the night before - "I'm so sorry I wasn't able to be here last night when the robbery first happened. I was on my way over, but then I got a call about a stabbing up at the Red Lobster on Queens Boulevard." Yeah, that's okay, guy. I think a murder takes precidence over a robbery, it's cool.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                              I can't say shit, I had vag in my face at 2 am.
                              phixed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                I finished off the pizza I made and then watched an episode of "Louie"
                                Hahaha I hope you ate a slice of pizza during the opening credits. God, that show is amazing.
                                Originally posted by V View Post
                                phixed...
                                Still irritated that she didn't want me to go down on her, saying that she "never liked it". Next go-round I'll be like "Look, remember that shit I did to you with my index finger that drove you insane? Imagine that, but with more speaking in tongues and you possibly snapping my neck with leg convulsions."

~

Comment

Working...
                                X