Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Tim is and always will be, an amazing bastard.

SA-LUTE!
    I concur...

I'd follow that fucker down the barrel of a cannon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
      Now I'm laughing my ass off at my desk imagining me and this chick naked in a triangle hold with her gargling on the verge of death like "THIS...GGGLLGGG...ISN'T WHAT I MEANT"
      DYING!!!

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

"Saturday night at the Tittyville Amphitheater, reigning singles champion The Jakeinator will put his title ON THE LINE as he does battle with his potential love interest Miss Gasper Rising Sun, in a no-holds barred slobberknocker the likes of which hasn't been seen in all my years as an announcer for the WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION! Not since the days of Andre the Giant taking on Hulk Hocken, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. Martin "Macho Man" Savage, Vin Venis and Sgt. Slaughter vs. Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron Sheik, has the squared circle been witness to such an awesome display of speed, power and kinky sexual practices! FIGURE FOUR LEG LOCKS! GENTLE CHOKE HOLDS! TEARS ON PILLOWS! PROMISES OF FOLLOW-UP PHONE CALLS and BREAKFAST AFTERWARDS! Saturday night! LIVE at the Tittyville Amphitheater and only $39.95 LIVE on PAY-PER-VIEW! Contact you local cable company IMMEDIATELY!

Next, LisaNY and Edison the cat in Piper's Pit!"
      DYYYYINNNGGGG!!!!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Pulled pork.

Delicious, but the GF wanted to use some of this rub we had on hand along with the rub we made. It kind of threw off the flavoring of the coffee bark. Will not be using it next time.

Comment

• Keep her out of the kitchen next time. Distract her with shiny things.

Made Eggs Sardou... I needed it.

Comment

• She knows how irate I become when someone fucks with my cooking. I flip out if she even goes to check on eggs I have frying if I turn my back to get toast or pour OJ or something. So she beeeeeeeeeegged me to let her use some of that rub, and I said 1/4 tsp. I think she used like 2 cups. Once I got past the bark it was same old awesome though.

Tonight I'm planning on having like 4lbs of broccoli. My stomach is still in knots from Ren Fest.

Comment

• NY strip steak done medium rare, mo'fos! The man took me out for a steak dinner last night!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Tonight there will be FRITO PIE.

Comment

• OMGAWD had more of our chowder. I swear, it just gets better and better.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Tonight there will be FRITO PIE.
                    I don't know about Frito pie but I'll take a slice of Frida Pinto pie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                      OMGAWD had more of our chowder. I swear, it just gets better and better.
                      "It's chowda. Say it right!"

Comment

• DON'T YOU CUT HER, FEJ
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          DON'T YOU CUT HER, FEJ
                          Chaiwalah!

Comment

• I say GOTDAM that Frito Pie was tasty last night.

Comment

• Food was ok. If I had to pay for it, I'd be disappointed. Chicken was a bit dry... but serviceable.

The noodle salad had capers in it, though.

Nice!

Comment

• I had some vendors in New Hampshire take me to a Patriots game once. Big fancy box. Amazing steaks there, and a bunch of weird chowdaz I avoided.

Comment

Working...
                                X