Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT SMELLS SO FUCKING GOOD UUUNNGGHHHHHH
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
      After pics to come in 6 hours.
      No poop pics please.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• fuck....so good. Shredded that bitch, then put some butter and beer in the pan and cooked a bit longer. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU soooo good
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm making an egg and pasta frittata, but a healthy version with wheat penne, turkey and egg whites. I'd read in some cookbook that an egg and pasta frittata is a great way to use up leftover pasta dishes, and that's what this is. I have the penne, with Paul Newman's red sauce and ground turkey as the base, and then I mixed in egg whites. Threw in some oregano, red pepper flakes and salt, and it just finished baking. I'm just letting it settle for a bit before I cut into it to see how it is. If it's good, I just made about three meals out of one serving of leftover pasta.

EDIT: Holy crap! That came out really well! NOM!
          Last edited by Lisa; 10-18-2010, 05:50 PM.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Frittata! Win.

Comment

• A slice of Trader Joe's Margherita pizza and a turkey/fontina on wheat sourdough. Carby as fuck, but I was hungry. Also, two Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPAs which aren't the best IPA I've ever had.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I had a poutine au poulet (chicken poutine).`It looks like a sloppy pile of food, and it is, but you can see the chicken on top of the cheese curds, on top of the fries, all sauced up beyond belief. It felt like Steven Seagal beating up and overkilling those Jamaican twins in Marked for Death.

Fuck me that was awesome. I though of Lisa while eating it....

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Fuck me that was awesome. I though of Lisa while eating it....

And he doesn't even mean that in the dirty way. He means it in, "Ha ha, I'm still having poutine and Lisa's not" way.
                  Last edited by Lisa; 10-19-2010, 07:21 AM.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                    Frittata! Win.
                    Thanks! I was really proud - I'm a shitty cook, so to make something that came out so good on a whim was nice to see. Brought the leftover to work for lunch today! NOM!

Comment

• Finished off our pulled pork. Pretty sure the beer and butter added after shredding was the best idea I've had. SOOO GOOOD.

Comment

• Had some Amy's Meals Pad Thai last night. It tasted good after the gym.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Amy's has Pad Thai?? WANT! I've never seen it in the stores before!

Comment

• Go to Whole Foods... they stock it. Also the Chicken Korma if you are keen on Indian.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              Go to Whole Foods... they stock it. Also the Chicken Korma if you are keen on Indian.
                              I do go to Whole Foods - and one of the specific things I look for are different varieties of Amy's. I'm wondering if they don't have those two, or if I'm just missing it? I'll have to double check next time I go.

Comment

• Sort through the stacks. That's what I do. Fuck 'em. It keeps the stockhipsters busy.

Comment

Working...
                                X