Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made some turkey burgers last night. quick and easy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I had steak and eggs.

And by steak, I mean hot Korean ramen.

And by eggs, I mean Stella Artois.

Comment

• Just some bread and salad.....it was late.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Bulleit
          Brisket
          Baked potato
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• YAY BULLEIT!

Comment

• Two and a half cups of fried brown basmati rice with two chicken breasts mixed in, a pound of broccoli, and three glasses of milk.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Milk with dinner.

Never did that in the family.

I think that had to do with the tradition of not having milk with meat.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                  I ate McDonalds last night too Matt. I did not look at the nutritional info for the Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese. It tastes better that way.
                  *We'reGonnaDieFist*

And we always drink skim milk with dinner. Unless we're eating out, of course.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The McDonald's Angus burger is just gross tasting. I had it once and only once.

Not worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      The family?
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Tonight is hockey night, and we're going to a pub we're it's all-you-can-eat chicken wings.

Let's beat that 54 wings record I have.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Martin is gonna be fartin' blood over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                            I ate McDonalds last night too Matt. I did not look at the nutritional info for the Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese. It tastes better that way.
                            It's true. For the rare times I eat at McDonald's, it just makes things worse. You're eating shit, you know that you're eating shit, you don't need it re-emphasized to you in writing.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            Milk with dinner.

We always had milk with dinner when I was little. It tapered off when I was in my early teens.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            The McDonald's Angus burger is just gross tasting. I had it once and only once.

Not worth it.
                            THIS. Like I said, I rarely eat at McDonald's, but if a burger seems interesting enough, I'll give it a try. The Angus burger was just so tasteless, cold and gross, I never got it again.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I just finished having some pulled pork using that recipe from Homesick Texan. It was phenomenal!

Rob, I used 1 t of cinnamon like you said, toasted the buns, threw on some cheese and some coleslaw. I hurt. I need to go run but I am going to have to wait a bit.

Comment

• I'm gonna do that pulled pok soon1

As for the Wings, not only did the Habs lose the game (they sabotaged themselves), but I have no clue how I unhumanly ate 54 wings beofre. I was in the lower 30's when I knew Ed's prediction would come through.

I morning sucked.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X