Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My lunch today (thanks to the client cafeteria): Turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes, carrots, and gravy. Total comfort food.

I can't wait to hit the gym tonight.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Anyone have any tips on what to have for lunch at work. I always have stuff for pbj sandwiches, but it never sounds appetizing. What the hell can I bring to work and actually want?!
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I ask because today I ended up having pasta, and now I'm like... "Ick, why the hell did I eat that? Now I have to work out for like twice as long."
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Soup n' salad?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• scotch.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• HAha. Oh scotch. The one drink I'm never allowed to have ever again.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                HAha. Oh scotch. The one drink I'm never allowed to have ever again.
                That's right.

Comment

• But you can eat 12 xanax all day long brother. Party!

Comment

• BLTMC!

Bacon Lettuce Tomato Mustard Cheese! Mmmmm
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      But you can eat 12 xanax all day long brother. Party!
                      FUCK YEAH MANG!
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You ate mustard and cheese sandwiches too, Scooter?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          HAha. Oh scotch. The one drink I'm never allowed to have ever again.
                          I need to hear this story.

Comment

• It was discussed on a podcast I think. Or was it on shesrightimrob?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              You ate mustard and cheese sandwiches too, Scooter?
                              Mustard and cheese on my BLT.... it's great!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                                Anyone have any tips on what to have for lunch at work. I always have stuff for pbj sandwiches, but it never sounds appetizing. What the hell can I bring to work and actually want?!
                                I find constructing a sammich (made from something aside from pb or j) from a baguette works the best when it comes to forcing myself to eat something somewhere I loathe.

Like the DMV or something. I'd eat it there, in full view of people. Maybe even make the "NOM NOM NOM" sound.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X