Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fried up some bits of fish, made some Taters O'Brien, a pot of hot coffee.

and the rest of that bottle of Bulleit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      leftover pizza and leftover Mexican food. I just spent a half hour in the bathroom regretting my culinary choices.
      Oh, hon...

Had an egg white omlette and rye toast. Breakfast for dinner - one of mine, George's, and Paulie Bleeker's favorite things.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Had a panini consisting of oven roasted chicken breast (seasoned with herbs de Provence and garlic powder) with smoked mozzarella, tomatoes, spinach, onions, and light mayo on wheat focaccia, and a large black coffee. Shit was cash. And free.

Breakfast was bacon, tomato, and easy cream cheese on a toasted wheat bagel.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Cat poop on rye is a meal for the gods... as long as there's free coffee.

Comment

• I read that to make paninis at home, wrap a brick in aluminum foil and fuck a press. We tried it last weekend and it was amazing.

Comment

• Wait, what? Explain. Or send a link. Shit's about to get real.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                Wait, what? Explain. Or send a link. Shit's about to get real.
                Shit just got real...

Comment

• Literally, get a brick. Wrap it in tin foil. Throw your panini on the skillet, use the brick instead of a panini press. DELICIOUS!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    wrap a brick in aluminum foil and fuck a press.
                    Massive chuckle.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Billy just saved all of us over a $100 in useless kitchen equipment.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Double Pastrami Burger...

Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Just looking at that makes my heart hurt. Holy shit.

~

Comment

• My baby picked me up from the class tonight, and took me to this great restaurant we'd never tried before.

So, the diet we've both been doing has us eating tons of healthy food, but allowing yourself one meal a week where you eat anything you want, then get back on the diet. Anyway, this restaurant we went to - there wasn't a single healthy thing on the menu! To whit - their bacon cheeseburger was in their "Lighter Side" section of the menu! So yeah, we knew what we were getting into when we sat down. Anyway, I had what was called their "BLT Linguine" - it was linguine with olive oil, garlic, tomato and chopped bacon tossed around in it. Christ, it was SO good!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Inspired by Jake I decided to try my hand at fish tacos. Bought 1-1/2lbs of Alaskan Cod today, invited my dad and his wife over, and gave it a try. I grabbed some Southwest Seafood seasoning at the grocery store, and it was really good, but I think I should have used a bit more when I was making the marinade. The fish was just lacking a bit of zest.

Comment

• Did you ever have a food that you didn't like, but decided to give it another chance? I'm really funny about certain foods when they're raw vs. cooked. I love raw carrots, celery, and I love salmon sushi - but I can't stand any of them cooked.

So I'm in the supermarket, and I see a Lean Cuisine baked salmon dish with spinach and wild rice. I don't know what possessed me, given how much I can't stand cooked salmon, but I figured "How bad can it be?" Well, I just had it for lunch, and yeah, pretty bad. Fucking gross, you know - it's so yummy when it's raw, but cooked it's just totally nasty. I'm chasing it with a half a peanut butter sandwich to get the taste out of my mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X