Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, my bro and I could have polished off a bakers dozen of those bad boys.

Our smoky fish chowder was FUCKING AWESOME by the way. Haters gonna hate.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kick ass chicken quesadillas. I make them all the time, but I think this was the best batch ever. Had some great refried beans con chorizo with it as well, and the girlfriend made scotcheroos for dessert.

Comment

• dinner tonight? some nachos, some birthday cake, and 5 Guinness beers. GOOD GOD I'M GONNA DIE.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• At least you'll die happy.

Comment

• Kathleen made me some sort of Asian sesame beef/fried rice thing that was out of this world.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
              Kathleen made me some sort of Asian sesame beef/fried rice thing that was out of this world.
              Uhh huh...
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                Kathleen made me some sort of Asian sesame beef/fried rice thing that was out of this world.
                Love....exciting and new....come aboard....Kat's expecting youuuuuuuuuuu....
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• THE LOVE BOAT!
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I did chipotle and bacon mac and cheese, loosely based on the homesicktexan recipe. So awesome.

And for dessert, a rice pudding with spices, served with apples sauted in maple syrup. YEEEEEEEEEEEES.

And it's apple season! tonight: Apple crumble, and an apple and sharp cheddar pie!
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Apple season, huh? That explains why Martin is wearing an apple shaped hat.

It's not dinner related, but just made myself steak and eggs for the first time this morning. And yes, I employed Vin's scrambled eggs technique. Came out just like he said it would.
                      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-20-2010, 08:39 AM.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        Apple season, huh? That explains why Martin is wearing an apple shaped hat.
                        What's the term for apple picking season then? Just admit you're jealous of my dessert bash, Ed!

Comment

• By the way, do you guys buy/can get maple syrup at decent prizesin the US? There's a couple of awesome recipes I can post, but I have no clue if it's worht it if no one can get their hands on it. Some of these recipes calls for a whole can of it...

Comment

• speaking of apples, I tried one of those brand new SweeTango apples on Saturday. OMG are these things good. It's like somebody took a honeycrisp apple and poured sugar on it. BEYOND sweet and tasty. We bought a dozen of them ($2.99 a lb!) to enjoy all week.

Find them if you can. They got introduced last year and sold out within a week. It'll be a couple of years before they hit the mass production stage

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Love....exciting and new....come aboard....Kat's expecting youuuuuuuuuuu....
                              I know! Jeezus!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• So, maple syrup? Yes? No?

Comment

Working...
                                X